Has anyone seen this quickie pay per view on venus?

Has anyone seen this quickie pay per view on venus?

It features this ray wolfe guy with two pretty hot blondes(one of them he called stacey and the other had no tits at all) and another scene with a mullato girl .

I think the mullato chic is shakara from discreet valley but does anyone know if the two blondes are also sp's in ottawa?

It's worth getting just to see this ray guy make a fool of himself humping those two like a horny little rabbit .

Also has anyone seen this shakara chic?

She seems to be the only really steady girl, the others all come and go.

I changed the title of your thread from "Ottawa Sluts" to "Has anyone seen this quickie pay per view on venus?" as your first title was not appropriate. Please make sure your thread titles are appropriate for your post.

I changed the title of your thread from "Ottawa Sluts" to "Has anyone seen this quickie pay per view on venus?" as your first title was not appropriate. Please make sure your thread titles are appropriate for your post.

Note to MOD: if you want to actually change the title of this thread so it appears properly on the thread list you have to copy the content and make a new post with the preferred title then destroy the original copy it's a flaw with this version of Vbulletin ... you may need admin to effect the change depending on how the preferences are set up for your MOD account.

Dreamer

off topic post here to mod..... I run several VB sites, and know them intimately..... click on Thread Tools.... and Edit Thread... (if you're not sur where Thread tools is, would show under the nav bar up top as a secodn navbar traditionally).... has been there since VB 3.0.0 (at least) - then just edit the title...

Thanks Captain! I am a little overwhelmed at times with the amount of options and workings of the VB scripts. They really are jam packed with features (so much in fact that it's hard to find some of the features in the endless numbers of menus). It sure kicks phpBB's ass... not to mention the old thread system we had on lyla.com years ago!

Thanks again!

MOD (Chris)

Thanks Captain! I am a little overwhelmed at times with the amount of options and workings of the VB scripts. They really are jam packed with features (so much in fact that it's hard to find some of the features in the endless numbers of menus). It sure kicks phpBB's ass... not to mention the old thread system we had on lyla.com years ago!

no prob, I still run some phpBB's.... hate 'em.... well worth forking out the cash for the VB licenses for the features they provide, if you have any questions, shoot me a PM, I'll try and help ya out.... suggestion: Could ya stick the "New Posts" option back on the nav bar? It's nice to just come and hit that button once and see all the new posts, not have to go manually looking all new posts every time we visit...