Sign in to follow this  

Fun with TinEye

I was bored - and broke!!! I fired up TinEye (as recommended on the Ottawa massage section) and played on CL. I flagged all the ads with the fake pics from today.

Good Job! Did you cross reference them with cowboys blog? If so make sure you let him know if you find one he missed. That is a great tool and only getting better. We use it here now as well very often.

I was bored - and broke!!! I fired up TinEye (as recommended on the Ottawa massage section) and played on CL. I flagged all the ads with the fake pics from today.

LOL! Next time message me, I have some work for you to do and it doesn't involve shovelling my walk... oh wait it does, but after I promise some hot cocoa. ;)

LOL! Next time message me, I have some work for you to do and it doesn't involve shovelling my walk... oh wait it does, but after I promise some hot cocoa. ;)

LOL - you disappeared and I couldn't find you <grin>

I'm hiding under the blankets right now, trying to keep my little toes warm in this cold winter blast. I am drinking a nice full bodied red that warms my stomach as it goes down and popping little green grapes like they are going out of style.

Of course I had to get some new grapes, the previous ones were finished a week ago. ;)

I'm hiding under the blankets right now, trying to keep my little toes warm in this cold winter blast. I am drinking a nice full bodied red that warms my stomach as it goes down and popping little green grapes like they are going out of style.

Of course I had to get some new grapes, the previous ones were finished a week ago. ;)

mmmm - just finished a nice NZ Sauvignon blanc with grapes and some soft camembert-style cheese. You're in the wrong city, or maybe I am.

mmmm - just finished a nice NZ Sauvignon blanc with grapes and some soft camembert-style cheese. You're in the wrong city, or maybe I am.

Mmmmm... tonight I've got a nice 2001 Chateau Brehat, Cotes De Castillon, it's a nice blend - merlot, cab franc and cab sauvignon.

I had some Halloumi earlier with some greens (nice little salad actually) but it doesn't pair well with the wine so I'm going it alone on the wine which does pair well with my black lingerie and comfy cozy bedding.