Tantric Massage Info?

Please share your knowledge and experiences of tantric massage! So far I have only found one ma in Ottawa that offers this service. Has anyone tried? How does it compare to a "traditional" bodyslide massage? Are bodyslides used in tantric massage?

Tantric massage is basically massage without immediate release. The MA takes you close to release, and then relaxes you back down, and then takes you back up, and then down again, etc. In the final uptake, usually towards the end of your massage, she'll let you release. That's the theory anyways, I haven't tried it.

Guest s**nflute
Tantric massage is basically massage without immediate release. The MA takes you close to release, and then relaxes you back down, and then takes you back up, and then down again, etc. In the final uptake, usually towards the end of your massage, she'll let you release. That's the theory anyways, I haven't tried it.

It sounds like a lot of penis teasing to me....

I have experienced it and rather enjoyed it.."whiteman" is correct on the technique...also breathing is key.. and when you do release... its pretty intense.. prob one of the better releases one can ever experienced..if done correctly..

Guest s**nflute
I have experienced it and rather enjoyed it.."whiteman" is correct on the technique...also breathing is key.. and when you do release... its pretty intense.. prob one of the better releases one can ever experienced..if done correctly..

I believe it also involves a prostate massage, NOW that if a release an a half.

Please share your knowledge and experiences of tantric massage! So far I have only found one ma in Ottawa that offers this service.

Here let me help you discover more women that offer and are trained in Tantric.

www.touchofeuphoria.com