Candymtl from CL now Cerb...

Let me preface this by saying I will need another visit before moving this to the Recommendation Section, but maybe I am just being greedy.

After partying it up all night at a friend's Birthday Bash I messaged Candy. Not fair really, it was way late. Meet her at 4 AM lol. My memory is a little hazy, but I do remember her cute smile. While her pictures on the other site are tiny, they do look accurate. I met her GF Lolita too, but it was harder to tell as she just popped out of the shower.

Candy is tiny, really cute and I seem to remember really hot. Hot like an electric blanket. Spent a fun hour with her and like I said, I will try to see her again before she leaves. Went over with no preconceived ideas and left with a smile.

I see she is now a member, so hopefully she will return often.

Thanks Candy ;)

Lolz. With the umm <explicative deleted> strike I likely will not get a re-play :(

Now the strike is hitting just too damn close to home!

Already have that as a back up :D know a few peeps from both sides of the car ;) Who says there are no benefits for being an old perv! Hahaha...