Hotel Help

I understand that I never actually mentioned where I was the last time I just told my confirmed appointments. I gave a street corner ... This time I was just wondering if that was an appropriate place but I do see your point.

What about hotels that are 15 mins out of Downtown does that cause a big problem for people

Any help would be appriciated and thank you Gabriella for the info

xo

Edited by ExtremeGFE
  • Like 1

I understand that I never actually mentioned where I was the last time I just told my confirmed appointments. I gave a street corner ... This time I was just wondering if that was an appropriate place but I do see your point.

What about hotels that are 15 mins out of Downtown does that cause a big problem for people

Any help would be appriciated and thank you Gabrielle for the info

xo

If you are discreet (do not attract attention to yourself' date=' do not have tons of guests visiting you and entertain

at decent hours) any hotel will do. It all depends on what you're looking for.

I suggest you use google and search for hotels with the amenities you are looking for (jacuzzi bath, kitchen, balcony, pool, gym, ect.) and narrow down your list from there.

http://www.indeed.ca/jobs?q=&l=Ottawa%2C+ON&start=80

If you are uncertain about the key card access you can always call the hotel for more information.

For good hotel deals, you can always try a site like www.hotwire.com

I personally do not like it or use it because you never know at which hotel you're going to end up at

but a lot of people use it and love the discounted rates.

Hope this helps a little.

I read on the toronto review board that Pink Kitty and others had a problem with the Lord Elgin as they hire a security guard on weekends and restrict access at night. I havn't heard of any other hotels making things difficult.

is that a discrete location to host incalls?

You will find the answer in Gaby's post (about how to select a location) above. By asking about a specific location it becomes ever so slightly less discrete! As noted: you never know who reads cerb.

best of luck,

waterat

Downtown

1. The Minto

2. Albert at Bay

3. The Delta

4. The Arc

5. The Radisson

1. The Travel Lodge

2. The Chimo

3. The Hampton Inn Convention Center (this location actually has a couple of hotels in the complex, lots of parking and easy access from all parts of the city)

cat