Robynxoxo

Avg. of 11 Recommendations

I saw Robyn last week. She's incredible. Really tight body. I had a great time and will return.

Posted via Mobile Device

Going to see Robyn was always on my agenda ever since I came across Paradise spa website. The great reviews about her and how attractive she appears in her pictures made it a certainty, so I finally booked her last week. Robyn appeared to me a lot more down to earth and approachable than I had imagined, but as attractive and professional as expected, if not more. The massage was delightful and relaxing, the talk was enjoyable and her manners were simply impeccable. Honestly boys, you cannot go wrong with this legend, just let her work her magic and you will be amazed, a great experience not to be missed.

Just came back from a session with Robyn. Have been admiring her beautiful pictures since she started in 2012 and recently her latest pictures show off her body is very sexy poses. I think some of her pictures are the best in Lyla. But because she worked so far away from me and hour schedules did not every match. I thought that I would never meet her. But couple of days I saw that she was added to the Brass Club, my favourite spa and only a 10 minute walk. I was going to book her the first day, but I was busy and she was booked quickly. But I saw that she was free today and I booked her right away. Good thing, because someone booked her right before me. It was my lucky day. I've always wanted to see what her face looked liked.

When I arrived at the Brass Club, I was quickly shown to my room by the receptionist. A few minutes later Robyn appeared. She was more beautiful and sexy then I imagined. She gave me a nice big hug. We chatted for a few minutes and then I undressed her while the shower was warming up.

I must say that she is very petite and has a nice toned fit body with nice breast and bum. We got in the shower and made sure we were all nice and clean. Back to the table we go. She told me that she gives a light but sensual massage session. And I said that was good.

She does give a nice relaxing massage, but really nice body slides, she likes to use her breast a lot ;). I was admiring her in the mirror sliding on me. She asked me to turn over, which I did with no hesitation. This gave me a better look at her. She really does have a gorgeous face, big eyes and great lips. We chatted and she has a nice giggle. She got on the table on top of me which gave me amazing view of her. She is very graceful and looked so sexy with her body glistening in oil. She is not a clock watcher. She stroked and teased me slowly for a long time. She knows what she is doing with her hands and seems to really enjoy torturing me with slow sensual pleasure. It was almost near the end of our time when she allowed me explode with a toe curling finished. She cleaned me up and we took another shower.

We chatted a bit more while she cleaned up. She then lead me out and gave me big hug and a little good bye kiss.

I am so glad that I met her today. I think that we had a good connection and hope to see her in the future. Brass Club has recruited another great woman to work there. This give the men from downtown and around this area to see her now. If they couldn't before. Book soon before she gets too busy :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.