Holiday Hobbying

This year's holiday season is my first as a hobbyist, and I'm curious if most people find themselves more or less active over the yuletide season? I'll have more time, but less disposable cash, so I'm not sure I'll be able to take full advantage of the extra spare time.

How do you all find the season? I'm curious to hear from both hobbyists and SPs on this one.

Being my first holiday as a hobbiest as well, with the extra time and decreased responsibility, I'm contemplating an overnight sometime soon. Can't really do it any other time and that would be a xmas present I would actually like! Still thinking about it though, it's a big drop of $$$. But I've found the right girl for it and I know we'd both get a lot out of it...spread that xmas cheer around ;)

This year's holiday season is my first as a hobbyist, and I'm curious if most people find themselves more or less active over the yuletide season? I'll have more time, but less disposable cash, so I'm not sure I'll be able to take full advantage of the extra spare time.

How do you all find the season? I'm curious to hear from both hobbyists and SPs on this one.

I am usually busier this time of year as men can easily explain being away for longer then usual amounts of time with no questions to where they are and why money is gone. SO thinks he is shopping for Christmas or in a long line up. Many single men seem to feel lonelier this time of year and require services. However I don?t have as much free hrs to work this year as I normally would. The only thing that really slows business is the weather when the roads are really bad or closed.

I probably won't be doing any hobbying during the Christmas break, as I am already booked up with a couple of lady friends of mine. Should be a good Christmas ;). Now if I do have some time, I may give someone a call if possible, but I doubt it.

Guest gagagaga

I will have no time at all for the hobby over the holidays...family stuff up the wazoo

Is that bookings with the Fat bastards? LOL - just kidding. Must be the tie and boxers!

Have to put on the brakes,for the Christmas break,simply overwhelmed with work schedules,life schedules,so once the break is over I'm going to start 2009 with a bang:grin:..just like past January 2008:mrgreen:

Guest i***k***

Plenty of disposable income but absolutely no time... being the end of the year most of my projects need to be tied off and this ruins my personal time. Oh well... I plan on making up for it in the new year...

I have to say that this will be my first Christmas working. I am not too sure what to expect, but so far so good.

I am pretty confident that the gentlemen in Ottawa wont let me get the winter chill ;)

This will be my first season as well, and thus far, for me at least I've found business to be slow. Of course, the transit strike here in Ottawa isn't helping matters.

I would assume that things slow down around the holidays because people are spending their money on presents for friends and family. Plus, it's a very busy time of year.

I would venture to say that most hobbyists would lie low and it would be quiet. Reason being, other commitments with family, friends etc which would take up time. Additionally finances could be an issue after other things are taken care of...

I agree with Seymore, most people are just laying low till after the holidays, or they are just broke from the holidays! Fortunately I don't have to deal with either this year, I don't have any family pretty much on the same continent and my gifts were bought long ago. Now I just have to find someone who is working when I feel like seeing someone! :p

I agree with all the above. I did rendezvous with my fav SP to exchange gifts (no double-entendre implied - we really did exchange gifts) earlier in the week but didn't really feel like seeing anyone else but her.

I have to say that I was not too sure what to expect, whether it would be slow or not. I have to say that the lovely men in Ottawa didn't let me down one bit!!

I was able to spare some special moments with my regular clients as well as new.

Thank you to those that made this a wonderful Christmas!

Kisses

I have to say holidays make me horny, so I always believed holiday or not I would be having some fun...Ottawa has plenty of distractions this time of year, I say its the holidays so indulge a little...

Kisses, Paige with mistletoe

Normally I would not be hobbying over the holidays but as I have to take a forced break in the new year I have arranged a couple of appointments just before Xmas and would like to do another just before new yrs ..... time will tell :)

Loki318

Guest i***k***

It's definitely not as busy as some periods but not everyone has a family to spend the holidays with so they may hobby to fill the gap. Luckily there are some beautiful ladies that see gentleman even though they have to juggle family schedules as well.

A big shout out to those ladies! :)

Guest f***2f***

yeah it's a busy time at home....managed a nice little two hour "no holds barred" session on the 19th that was very hot.....but since then it's been hard to make excuses to be away from the home front.

It'll be the New Year till I'm back in the game....but there's some visiting ladies coming that I'm thinking might need a little "travelling money." :mrgreen:

PS I got an IPod Nano for Xmas...it's fun but the buttons aren't as much fun to push as the ladies buttons are!!!:mrgreen:

PSS It's my first holiday season in the hobby too...loving it so far.

You're lucky, most of the women I have wanted to see are either gone for the holidays or are only working during the day. Fortunately, the woman I had wanted to spend time with the most was available when I was...did she ever make my Christmas!!!!! ;)

Apparently I am the exception to the rule, 'cause I am more active during the holidays.

Like Brandi, I find myself busier because its esier to get away and justify the costs by saying it was in some gift or what not. But most of my bookings this time of the year are advance bookings and not as many spur of the moment ones. But now the holidays are nearly over with and all that's left is the New Years... so if you haven't dived in yet with an SP, this is surely a good time. So call your SP and 'Bang in the New Year' It'll be fun!

So call your SP and 'Bang in the New Year' It'll be fun!

Good advice for those of us that had limited opportunity prior to the Christmas holidays.

lots of time for hobbying just the weather is bad you can't plan nothing it's ethier snowing or freezing rain THAT SUCKS