pregnate sp

Guest ****ven

To my knowledge I don't think you will find this advertised on Cerb as it is seen as a health risk by the authorities for the SPs unborn baby.

Edited by ****ven
elaboration on confusing post

To my knowledge I don't think you will find this advertised on Cerb as it is a health risk for.the SP.

It was in the past, 4 in my recollection with 2 visiting Ottawa on a regular basis and 1 residing in Ottawa at the time.

To my knowledge I don't think you will find this advertised on Cerb as it is a health risk for.the SP.

Could you elaborate please? In general, having sex while you are pregnant is not a health risk. Remember, I said IN GENERAL, as I know there are certain circumstances where it can be a health risk to the woman and the baby, but that is the exception, not the rule.

• Like 1

Although not very often, I have seen ads for preganant ladies on cerb.

May I ask why you say it's a "health risk"?

Ditto from me.

Oh no, Sami. It wasn't offensive at all. I just wondered what you meant, because all the women I know who had babies, continued having sex while they were pregnant.

In the case you were talking about, they probably thought she was at risk of exposing the child to STDs.

Back to the thread....