How do you ''tip'' on a duo session ?

I was wondering ....

When you go in a spa most if the time there's the door fee and then the ''tip''.

Ususally, for a duo(four hands) session, the door fee is doubled(or almost).

What about the ''tip'' part, I would assume that it would be the same way as the door fee ?

It always been a fantasm for me but never crossed the line yet ....

I'm pretty sure it could be a amazing experience, but does anybody ever had a bad experience about a duo session ?

Mark

If you are going to a spa with "door fee", you are most likely going to be discussing the "tip" with the MA anyway as the door fee handles the spa's overhead and the MA is only going to see a percentage of that.

Most "tips" are for "services" that are offered by the MA for services that are over and above what would be considered a normal massge. That being said you will have negotiated what ever tip would be "appropriate" based on the "extras" involved. I stand to be corrected but that should be the case with a duo as well. It has been with me.

If you are dealing with an independent that you see on a regular basis and are used to "tipping" a set amount for the "extras" and the opportunity of a duo presents itself and if the fee for the duo is less than it would be for two single sessions then "tip" based on the reduced rate. The ladies are likely splitting the "tip" anyway.

It can be a wonderful experience, especially if the two ladies are "used to" working with each other and you have seen them before on an individual basis...

Rodehard

Most places do charge a larger, or a double door fee, as you are taking two girls time for the duration of the session. In session, each girl would receive the same tip as she would in a single session. She's still providing you with the same service as she would on her own.

Also I would recommend checking with the girls before heading to the spa to see if they offer duos together. I've done a couple of duos with girls I work with, and it was a lot of fun! But I've also had gentlemen walk in and ask if myself and the other girl working could do a duo, and we've declined, as she and I had just met and didn't feel comfortable yet. You'll end up with your best duo massage with two girls who offer them together, because that means they get along well, and in session they'll get a long verrrrrry well ;)

• Like 3

I have only had one duo at an MP. It was my favs studio, so I tipped her extra in order to cover the room fee. Didn't think it would be fair for her to lose some money because she had to cover that. I am not sure if she had already arranged that with our duo partner prior to me getting there. In any event, that is how it went off. At least she would break even with the other lady or come out ahead. Either way I wanted to be sure she was covered.

I have had a few duos. My experience is that the tip is doubled. That is, the tip that you normally would give to the MA would be given to each MA.

Have fun!!

Guest s**nflute
I have had a few duos. My experience is that the tip is doubled. That is, the tip that you normally would give to the MA would be given to each MA.

Have fun!!

and we hope you have deep pockets..........

From what I assume in this thread is that the door entry fee is doubled for a duo? Am I correct ?

1 Room 1 hour charge out rate for the room would be what I would expect to pay?

Tip to each lovely lady is standard for the services, which I agree with.

From what I assume in this thread is that the door entry fee is doubled for a duo? Am I correct ?

1 Room 1 hour charge out rate for the room would be what I would expect to pay?

Tip to each lovely lady is standard for the services, which I agree with.

From my experience the door fee for a duo is more than a single, but not double. I have paid a few times (for the door fee) about 1.5 times the fee of a single. However, the tip is double.

From my experience the door fee for a duo is more than a single, but not double. I have paid a few times (for the door fee) about 1.5 times the fee of a single. However, the tip is double.

The tip is the bigger fee of the two.

Most places do charge a larger, or a double door fee, as you are taking two girls time for the duration of the session. In session, each girl would receive the same tip as she would in a single session. She's still providing you with the same service as she would on her own.

Also I would recommend checking with the girls before heading to the spa to see if they offer duos together. I've done a couple of duos with girls I work with, and it was a lot of fun! But I've also had gentlemen walk in and ask if myself and the other girl working could do a duo, and we've declined, as she and I had just met and didn't feel comfortable yet. You'll end up with your best duo massage with two girls who offer them together, because that means they get along well, and in session they'll get a long verrrrrry well ;)

I have used this approach recently (i.e. to ask one of the ladies) and it works wonder. Not only do we, as client, get first hand information about the details (tips and if they work together) but most of all availability of the 2 ladies. It's best to check beforehand as one of the two ladies could be busy for the chosen time.

Guest s**nflute
I have used this approach recently (i.e. to ask one of the ladies) and it works wonder. Not only do we, as client, get first hand information about the details (tips and if they work together) but most of all availability of the 2 ladies. It's best to check beforehand as one of the two ladies could be busy for the chosen time.

IMHO that about concludes the op question, double door fee, double tip,

double the pleasure and everything else x2. I wish I can double the happy endings.......:icon_biggrin: