Amy

Avg. of 41 Recommendations

Soon as I saw Amy's profile and saw her pics I wanted to meet her. I am not usually one to TOFTT as I tend to stick to regulars but something about her I just could not resist. I said to myself wow this is a really attractive lady. So I got in touch with her and set up an appointment for today.

Well when she opened the door to her room I felt stunned. My jaw simply dropped as Amy is gorgeous. Her pics just don't do her justice. I spent a wonderful hour with this fantastic lady. I will not get into details of what happened between us but I will say service was superb and non rushed. She was also nice to talk to. She provides a true GFE.

I have no doubt in my mind that once other members start seeing her and realize that she is a true treasure, she will become very busy and hard to book. It is great to be in Ottawa and yet have another top notch lady join the business and CERB.

Repeat: yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thanks Amy you were truly wonderful and I had an outstanding time.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Sounds like you had fun. Thanks for the review and for clearing up any misconceptions people may have had!

Gee, sounds like we need ratings that go above 10! Thanks for the review Skates!

I had the pleasure of meeting Amy, and I had a fantastic time, non rushed, true GFE. The pics are of her, but as said before, they do not do her justice.

She is petite, with not an ounce of extra fat, a few tatts (some visible in her pics), a flat stomach (since I have seen people ask), and a very cute butt ;)

She has a great attitude, friendly demeanour, and is very good at what she does.

Repeat, you bet !

Top five on my list, you bet too !

Be good to her guys.

Amy, thanks again for a great time :)

Thanks gentlemen for the reviews on Amy,judging by her pics and now reviews she will be busy,to say the least.:grin:

I can only agree . I'm very new at this , met a few girls with some desappointment but Amy change it all. She is truly a wonderful person and very open minded. I was going to make a review after her agreement but some gentleman are quicker. I knew I couldn't keep a as a secret...be nice to her 'cause deserve to be treated a a lady.

Thanks Amy for a wonderful session.

With the bus strike I figured my hobby would come to an owl screeching halt. Then Amy announced an incall close to my haunt. Up I got and to Amy did trot for one quality time.

The incall location isn't the best hence the low score but take heart this isn't her regular place.

Amy herself was wonderful. She is a hyper sweetheart with a compact body. Very true to her picture and description, and at last someone actually shorter then me.

After a quick shower she showed her naturalist side, freed willie and we got down to some fun. All in all a very good romp even if we had a near hot coffee incident. Nothing permanent, I'll recover given time.....*

[* told you I would get it in squirt :]

Amy, you're an exceptional lady. Definitely looking forward to be with you in the New Year. Many thanks for the time well spent.

WOW!! Saw Amy this morning and I am stunned! She is totally amazing!! I have to say, there's gfe.. and then there's Amy's "GFE!!!!!"... WOW!

I will not hesitate to see her again very soon!!! totally rocked my world!

First off her pictures do not do her justice, she most charming,sexy,attractive, beautiful body and service that was outstanding.:wink:

I will not go into details, but I can assure you, she is "fucking hot"

Take it from there gents, she is Ottawa's new found gem!:lol:

She is just amazing. Very sweet, and at least for me, she really IS a true GFE ;)

Always leave happy and smilling.

Yeah, the pics are not exactly flattering, when you meet her you feel like the camera cheated her !!!

Repeat: Damn straight, as often as I can !!! Top 3 for sure !!

Want her just for me: What ?! she isn't ?!! (j/k)

Thanks for a great time Amy.

See you soon :)

Had the pleasure of meeting this lady this afternoon. Other guys said she was attractive, but through my eyes she's stunning. I was a bit overwhelmed by her look. Such gorgeous eyes & smile, her bronze skinned body is delicious all over, its ridiculous how her pictures don't do her justice. So down to earth and easygoing but crazy intense when things got going. Makes me wish I was 18 again, but will see this beauty again even though I'm way past my prime.

She made me feel like I was with a real lover. She's an XGFE (extreme GFE).

Guest kkottawa

Apologies to the other SPs here, but I'm going to be busy with this one for a long time. So much more to explore! Absolutely incredible...I'm still shaking baby ;)

Repeat: as much as physically possible!

8-)

What can I say that hasn't been said already.

She moved to a better room hence the increase rating. But believe me you won't notice, not with Amy standing in front of you. We had a blast and she paid me the best compliment anyone ever had.

If you are looking for a cracker jack and a wonderful GFE Amy is the real McCoy. You owe it to yourself to see her!

I too had the absolute pleasure. I can say is perfect body, attitude, skills etc for me. What a beeeehind!

Thanks Amy

Trman

Ok everyone you can stop seeing her now! I need her to myself

I'll fight you for her dummpy but with your height I'll be at a disadvantage because you are likely so much closer to my groin :!:

Amy certainly rocks my world,our 2nd adventure was sure truly as great as the 1st time.

As stated in my 1st thread/recommendation she is f@#king hot;-).

She looks to be O-town's new favourite! :lol:

Guest kkottawa

I can't get enough of Amy's beautiful, tanned little body. I can't recommend her enough. She took me places I didn't expect to go!

See you next week babe ;)

Hey, I'm a tag team kind of guy. If Etasman isn't into that, be glad to fill in the gaps, so to speak. ;-)

Hey, I'm a tag team kind of guy. If Etasman isn't into that, be glad to fill in the gaps, so to speak. ;-)

*graciously bow out*

prefer giving Amy all the attention without having to 'service' another individual as well :o

[Edit: why does the Ratings appear for me even when the check box is not toggled ?]

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.