Amy

Avg. of 41 Recommendations

Yes she is one in a million! If you have already read my first review, wouldn't you think that it can't get any better? Well it did. And damn right it was unbelievable. The encounter stretched to limits beyond my utmost desires. Sounds cheesy but fuck, it was fucking Amy-zing! (Scroll to the conclusion if you do not want to read it all)

I love how she quickly responds back. Once I saw her post about being available, I booked for an appointment right away. We teased each other before our encounter with a few emails here and there and a few text messages as well. Fast forward to when I knocked on her hotel room door. She knocks back and then opens it. Opens it with such an inviting smile and an outfit I gladly asked for. Sexy. I just wanted something sexy which I knew she would have. And she delivered.

THE ENCOUNTER:

I had to deliver as well. Last encounter I did not really last long enough. So this time I had to be the mailman. Express mail was received. We laid down after I took a shower and she started off by sucking my lower lips that she missed so much :p. I kissed hers back by sucking on them as well. We were lovers stuck in our own world. I gradually moved down to :cooter: and I make her wetter than Hurricane Katrina. My tongue was the wind lashing between her model thighs and she just laid down and enjoyed it. I ate her like your mother's favourite cook. I needed to make her moan. This time I want it to last longer.

I told her that I wanted it to be the same experience like last time and it was more than I asked for. Once I entered it inside her, I did not want to let go. We tried a few angles on the bed, and most of the time I told her what to do. She gladly obliged with a "yes sir". Fucking right, and we started fucking left, up, down. Doggy, doggy standing up, face up ass down. At one point I took a look back and watched the view and then gave it a lick while its glistening.

I did not know what was in me but I had so much energy. She was sweating so much and called me a "monster" or crazy or something along those lines. One point I was about to finish up but I told her to go back on top of me and she ended up getting so wet, my stomach had its own swimming pool! I believe she came 3 times, and even told me about it. That was just my goal, to please her. At one position, we just stayed like this forever and she loved it. I loved it as well. She damn sure knows what Im talking about.

On the other end, I felt more than pleased. We both did not want to leave each other. I seriously could have stayed for the whole day haha. But obviously there were other appointments after me. When we finished up, I took a shower and she listened to what I said last time on my review. We talked for a few, and traded kisses and she told me that "you better come back". Who would say no.

THE CONCLUSION:

SERVICE:{12/10} Scoring doesn't make sense anymore. I just keep adding an extra point now but this was truly a better experience than my best experience from the last time. I could not have been anymore pleased by another woman on this earth. Exaggerating? Not quite. True girlfriend experience (YMMV, BBBJ, DFK, LFK, MPOS, DATY, DATO, DIGITS, 69, GFE, PSE-type services, CIM)

PERSONALITY: {10/10} She felt like my girlfriend so what more could you expect. I did not feel unease at all. I think personality is the biggest thing in a service provider. She can give you all the services, but without the right personality, it just would not be an overall experience.

I already broke the ice with her so everything was smooth sailing. She just made one between my legs and melted it again. ;)

LOOKS AND HYGIENE: {10/10} Okay I gave her a 9.9 last time because of one picky thing. She listened but she did not have to. Either way I was going to give her a 10 anyway. By the way she is a 10 as far as looks no matter what. I love how she dresses and just her overall aura she brings. She smelled good too!

OVERALL:{12/10} It keeps getting better and better. I think I might just retire and just see her alone. :lol: No one can compare at the moment and I don't think anyone can. We just seemed to just have this amazing connection. Again it was better than my best experience with her. FUCKING AMY-ZING!!!!!

NOTE TO AMY: I will see you soon!

Wow really nice post,Amy sounds super fun

What a review by Seymour. Amy seems to be the ultimate encounter and how joyful and respecful Seymour is sharing his experience with us.

With this review, I cant wait to meet Amy to worship her.

Thanks to Seymour, the messenger.

You knew this was coming.....

Something she once said to me struck a nerve and ever since that moment, we became closer. Time is an interesting thing....today we go back in time to ....the incarnation of my goddess!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56088&postcount=47

Being a busy gal...she took some time off...but returned to grace me with her presence....sometimes the right thing feels so wrong....having to leave her that is...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67569&postcount=56

To the present.....

We all have lots going on in life and this young woman is no stranger to responsibility and commitment. I may be biased with my opinion of her - but then she is my goddess! I digress.

I was away myself and returned to see a post announcing her return in 2010. Is it true? I sent her a joke PM as only I can and she quickly confirmed the news....Then that first flirty PM which I initiated...and my goddess responds....the date is set...I tell her what I'm going to do to her once I get my hands on her...and she so playfully acknowledges.

I tell her there is a surprise coming...and now I have her attention. She is curious....The suspense builds...I arrived to find my goddess standing behind the door of her suite, dressed in this amazing pin stripe corset, framing her petite figure. Black leather boots...matching..very well coordinated. While she closes the door, I empty my hands and make my way closer to her as she moves in closer to me. We kiss...that long passionate kiss. HI!!! Breathless!!!!

I admire her beauty like the first time we met, I take her slowly by the hand and walk over to sit on the bed. We chat, I can't help myself I kiss her some more. Those eyes, those warm hands, that long flowing hair, that petite sculptured body, those soft sweet lips, that alluring fragrance. This is the temple of Amy - this is my goddess!

I encourage her to open the gifts I brought for her...she is hesitant but I assured her it is ok. That smile as she uncovers what lies within - priceless. A toast, complete with wine - birthday wishes for her and sealed with a kiss.

Candlelight, wine, chocolates, a hot captivating goddess in my arms - we talk, questions needing answers...I seize every moment to look into her eyes....I kiss her every chance I get. I once told her I could kiss her for hours....I corrected myself. She blushes....she tries to free me from my apparel, the button is stuck...I laugh.

Not yet I say...as I free her, slowly admiring the new artwork on her body since we last met. I kiss her back, her new tattoos...all the way up to her neck, and slowly turned her over, reaching for her lips...I found them as my leg is strategically placed between hers. I shift my weight so as not to crush her, my hands roam her body, my legs hugging her close to me. We make out like this for possibly twenty minutes if not longer...but who's counting....

Knowing her birthday is coming up, I decided to pay homage to her, and I did, by playing a game of tease the goddess. Playfully and sensually tease parts of her body and watch/feel her reaction. Imagine bringing her to the brink and holding off, listening to her moans, watching her body writhe, watching her facial expressions. Feeling her hands run through my hair...I think I counted five times in over an hour....End result, goddess is wowed, warm and content. Don't think for a second she is selfish - no way. Let's just say that with all the oral pleasuring going on, I received my fair share too.....and then some..

We ended as we had started lying side by side, cuddled in an embrace, sharing a passionate kiss, me - lost in her eyes, lost in the moment. For a few fleeting moments we rekindled memories of times past and added some new ones....with a birthday toast and a kiss for good luck. So what makes her my goddess? That CERB must stay between her and I, some things must stay between two people. I hold her in high regard, and I sing her praises every chance I get and that is the way I am. She inspires me, she comforts me, she surprises me, she WOWS me! If and when you experience this in your travels you will know what I mean.

If I seem out of sorts, it is because I am, she always has this effect on me. As always readers treat my goddess with respect.

Happy birthday goddess and thanks for breathing new life into me. Thanks for being you and making heaven a place on earth.

Strong words I know, but certainly sincere. I am Seymour, lost in the moment, lost in the temple of Amy. WOW....

Would anyone be able to post (or PM me) contact info and maybe also a web site for Amy?

Thanks

Bruce

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.