Opinion on Best Massage by MAs?

Hi,

visited Unicorn for an RMT massage last week, and the receptionist says, Julie (Asian) is no longer working there. Does anyone know where she works now? She gives a very good RMT. Strictly professional of course.

Best,

YOW1

Guest *ohn***on

Michelle MA! She is advised she is coming back from a break and we are anxiousily awaiting her announcement of where we can contact her!

Hi,

visited Unicorn for an RMT massage last week, and the receptionist says, Julie (Asian) is no longer working there. Does anyone know where she works now? She gives a very good RMT. Strictly professional of course.

Best,

YOW1

do you mean Jenny?? if so , agreed one of the best RMT massage strictly massage.... Jenny is in China for a few months with no exact return date.

So im gonna throw this one out there, Erotic Emily at paradise, when i saw her she said she had "novice" level skill in massage, but she got to all my kinks and knots like no one has, fantastic deep tissue massage.

Vicki from CMJ is also very good at finding the knots and fixing them with a nice soft yet tough touch.

those are my two favs in ottawa for massage skills and a bit more :P

Zoro

Sorry, could be "Jenny". Am terrible with names. Hopefully she returns one day, as the other options besides Lucy have been lukewarm at best.

Best,

YOW1