somthing to make you laugh

It's sort of nice to know that teenagers are the same, regardless of culture. I wonder what the equivalent of gunning the engine is when racing a horse drawn buggy?

It's sort of nice to know that teenagers are the same, regardless of culture. I wonder what the equivalent of gunning the engine is when racing a horse drawn buggy?

What a funny story, belly chuckel......

Yes so true teens will be teens no matter the cultural background, hehehehe. Go teens, go!! lol...

The police report from the crash said the buggy flipped over and the horse broke free, running off to a nearby barn. Four youths, aged 18 to 20, were charged with underage possession of alcohol.

Ok, so I did look at the calendar (like it's not April 1st already is it?).

Studies have shown they almost all "quietly" have cell phones and charge them with solar panels. Of course a simple or basic cell phone is getting harder to find these days (fast). "Did I mention how great the searchable bible app is?" the salesman at the phone store says...

I have nothing but respect for others choices as long as they don't object to mine (so no disrespect intended) but somehow I have this vision of going down the road with your horse and buggy while surfing the net on the latest Android or iPhone, checking your email of course, posting some pics of that new buggy you just bought on Facebook for your neighbors to see (they need to know it's you going by, won't recognize the new wheels otherwise) and of course using Tapatalk to access CERB... hmmmm.

I guess the big advantage is you probably won't get in trouble for using a mobile device while driving, it's not a motor vehicle and the horses know where they are going anyways.

I'm sure they'll be uploading the video to YouTube very shortly!!

These boys are in so much trouble with their folks. Nothing the cops do could possibly compare!!

• Like 2