Best Oral in Ottawa?

Member Poll: In your experience, which SP gives the best oral?

For me, it was a woman I met off of Quest...she lived near Carling. Oral was really good, but I know there has got to be better! LOL!!

Not really a valid question. There are variations. For example, covered or uncovered? Plus the issue of what each SP will offer each client on any given day. As is often noted around here, YMMV.

Also, I don't thinks it's the spirit of this board to rate SPs by name in a poll. You can find individual comments in the Recommendations Section.

For me, it was a woman I met off of Quest...she lived near Carling. Oral was really good, but I know there has got to be better! LOL!!

so i guess she was not that good if your looking for better [ just my thought ]

Guest f***2f***
I give the best oral in Ottawa. You can ask any of the ladies I've seen. ;-)

Not so fast there West....I happen to have some excellent recommendations from some of the ladies on my lingual ability....I propose a "tongue off!:mrgreen:

btw how can covered ever beat uncovered? Like saying "what's the best way to wash your hands? With rubber gloves on or off?' :twisted:

Not so fast there West....I happen to have some excellent recommendations from some of the ladies on my lingual ability....I propose a "tongue off!

Well, I do love a good challenge! :-P

Guest f***2f***
Well, I do love a good challenge! :-P

I was in a duo a while back with a bi-couple of ladies and as I was eating the one gal she looked at her partner and said "mmmm this guy knows how to eat pussy....he's going to give you a run for your money!"

ha ha.....I took that as a supreme compliment.

And of course then the gauntlet had been dropped...we spent the next half hour trying to outdo each other in licking the bejesus out of the issuer of the compliment!! It's probablly pointless to say that it was a hell of a lot of fun and there was a lot of loud, screaming and orgasmic noises!!!

Reading this thread, I was tempted to make a tongue in cheek comment.. :-P

wait - I guess I jest did. :wink:

Guest f***2f***
Reading this thread, I was tempted to make a tongue in cheek comment.. :-P

wait - I guess I jest did. :wink:

No it was just a slip of the tongue.:roll:

Also depends if you like spitters,suckers, DT's...but no names are necessary, simply go out and indulge, the variety is so exciting, keeps you on your toes, and thinking with your head for the next time.;-)

Guest f***2f***
Also depends if you like spitters,suckers, DT's...but no names are necessary, simply go out and indulge, the variety is so exciting, keeps you on your toes, and thinking with your head for the next time.;-)

not to mention; swallowers, ball lickers, finger up the butters....oh jeez I just did!!!

I think it is truely a situation of YMMV. Everyone is going to walk away with a different opinion. You may as well try out all the ladies in Ottawa to get a better idea of who the best is! :D

in my expierence, the best are he french ladies from quebec for some reason. They really know how to grasp and suck properly. Very few ottawa ladies do a decent job. Lilli actually gives the best in Ottawa without travelling...

Guest f***2f***
in my expierence, the best are he french ladies from quebec for some reason. They really know how to grasp and suck properly. Very few ottawa ladies do a decent job. Lilli actually gives the best in Ottawa without travelling...

they don't call it "french" for nothing my friend.:lol:

Everyone has different techniques - as said before, all the more reason to experience some variety - in more ways than one!

I just made myself laugh - the best Oral in town is on the Hill but you have to get elected to get it. Sweet sucking of taxes.

Anyway - it all sucks, or sometimes blows.

I just made myself laugh - the best Oral in town is on the Hill but you have to get elected to get it. Sweet sucking of taxes.

Anyway - it all sucks, or sometimes blows.

Another thing you will get from the Hill is a lot of Verbal Masturbation.

I like bbbj

Adorablechloe

Brianna of PK

Phoebe

Rachelle of Kingston...

Julie (formerly of bodybasics)

all have excellent talents

I agree, Chloe is orally adorable.