Sign in to follow this  

Penelope

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet with the amazing Penelope this week! It was a very unexpected but pleasant surprise when she said she wanted to come to Winnipeg and it will definately be one of my highlights of 2012 :)

After a slight hiccup in travel plans ;) I met her mid-evening at the airport. Pen is a beautiful lady so I certainly had no problem picking her out in the crowd !! We eventually got to her hotel thanks to the annoying lady's voice giving us directions from my GPS unit ......only one or two missed turns, a couple side streets but we made it ! I checked and no claw marks in the passenger side dash of my truck !!

We checked in and both hit the tub to clean up after long a long day on the road. During my shower I was finally I was able to relax and my nervousness subsided......threw on a towel and walked out of the bathroom and saw the stunning Penelope standing there in all her beauty !! So much for not nervous and being relaxed !!! The nervousness, the butterflys they were back big time ! I was virtually trembling. I put my hands on her face, pulled her close and we kissed and then hugged and I felt like I was exactly where I was meant to be at this very moment in my life.... and all the butterflys floated away ! For the next couple hours I was to find out just what a wonderful lady Pen is, what an amazing and responsive lover she is, did I say amazing !! and simply felt like I was in heaven :D

We were now into the wee hours of the next morning so under the covers we crawled, snuggled up and I enjoyed the moment while Penelope drifted off to sleep. I slept some but kept waking up and looking over at her to make sure I wasn't dreaming ! heh heh

We spent serveral hours the next day, hanging out, doing a little of this and a little of that ;) and really just enjoyed each others company !! This experience folks has genuinely given me a whole new perspective to the term GFE !! Thanks Pen!

The time came to say goodbye and man that was difficult for me ! We kissed and hugged and said goodbye but to me it wasn't goodbye but ..... "till we meet again"

Thanks Penelope for making the long trek to Winnipeg, for the ohhh so amazing visit and for the fond memories and a day in my life that I will honestly never ever forget !! :)

• Like 1

Wow! Very nice and congrats to the both of you. I'm still waiting/hoping to just meet this beautiful woman...but you've given me an entire new goal to aim for.

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this