NB whines and whines for women like this to visit and when they come they find things slow. I had the time of my life with this lady and anyone that passed her up missed out hard. Moncton, you still have a chance and if you have any brains you will take advantage of her visit because she is an absolute treat. All her abbreviations are listed right in her ad and all I have to offer in addition is to say she is exceptionally pleasant to have met.

I have to agree! I am new to this so I can't comment on the lack of ladies. But I can comment on how Wonderful my time was with Destiny. She is the sweetest little thing! Pleasant and energetic! I only hope that she makes it down this way again!!!

i agree with you 100%...i seen her Monday & had a great time!! i posted on Body Language Entertainment guest book that Destiny had the smoothiest, just like silk skin...i've never ever felt skin as smooth as that!!....Guy's don't miss out...non-rushed experience, phone turned off etc....I will repeat if she is back again this way, I wish i could see her Moncton..please support this fine ladies

Not to make excuses but because of an injury I could not see Destiny, I really wanted to. I hope her trip was successful and there will be a return visit, seems no matter what city this girl visits she gets fantastic reviews.

Not to make excuses but because of an injury I could not see Destiny, I really wanted to. I hope her trip was successful and there will be a return visit, seems no matter what city this girl visits she gets fantastic reviews.

I very much wanted to see her but was away during that particular time in March. I have, however, seen another girl from the same agency, Kylie. Terrific experience.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.