Yahoo mail

Good morning everyone,

Im experiencing a progressive problem eith yahoo mail. It started about a week ago. It wouldnt let me send a reply sometimes,so I would shut down and start over and I found that was working.

As of two days ago I cant reply to any emails on my comp,in yahoo. It is giving me a message that says,* problem with webpage has caused exployer th restart.* Then all messages go to draft and I have tried to send from there, but no.

I have tried twice to restore my comp from another time and thats not working. I have tried to send a help message to Yahoo, and thats not working!

Any ideas....To save my computer from the wall!!!

Thanks everyone, xoxo

Switch to gmail ;)

tHANKS GAB FOR THE ADVICE!!! I WILL LOOK INTO IT.

BUT FOR NOW, PROBLEM FIXED!!!!!

COMPUTER SAVED

SLEEP TONIGHT

MY MANY THANKS TO...GRISSLY SLUSHY FOR COMMING TO THE RESCUE,

MAUH, XOXO

I can't say enough good things about Gmail. Particularly when we are checking our email from an insecure hotel network and Wifi is the worst. Use a POP3 account on a Wifi network and you are broadcasting your email address and password to everyone in range in the clear. I always chuckle when I see a sign outside a hotel that says 'Secure Wireless Internet", what an oxymoron - no such thing.

Gmail has so many advantages, it's hard to list them all... those I really like is the two-factor authentication (Google Authenticator app on your smart phone), no more key stroke loggers capturing your password as it changes once a minute, and the fact that you can use Gmail with your own custom domain name and no one will know you are using Gmail at all. Obviously the ability to access your email from anywhere and the perfect, flawless Android, iPhone and even Blackberry (use IMAP and Google Sync here) connectivity with perfect sync of your inbox, calendar and contacts... like what more could you possibly want?

download the (google) Chrome browser and try your mail from there; let me know if that does the trick for you

Guest S*rca****sid

Sounds like it could be an explorer problem as rex said, use Chrome or Firefox.

Sounds like it could be an explorer problem as rex said, use Chrome or Firefox.

Thanks everyone I will try some of your wonderful sugestions!

xoxo