Destiny Xu

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting Destiny yesterday afternoon. She was warm, friendly, sexy, and took charge in a gentle but confident way. Wonderfully erotic, toned and beautiful all over, and after the main event she was a pleasure to converse with. If you can book an appointment while she's still here I would recommend doing so. I hope she will be back before too long.

Agency Body Language Entertainment
I would visit again
Agency Body Language Entertainment
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Guest p**h*x

I just got back from visiting with Destiny and it was a special treat to be with her. I'm so glad I got to meet such a wonderful and beautiful woman. She is highly skilled and everything we did was unbelievably exciting. She is such a sweet person, very easy to talk to and really playful. We found a chemistry between us very quickly and everything clicked.

I'm trying my hardest to put into words how amazing the experience was that I find everything I have written doesn't do justice to what an incredible time we had together.

I highly recommend Destiny and I hope she continues to visit Halifax. I will definitely repeat if she does. She is special.

I've had the pleasure of seeing Destiny a few times and every time was excellent. She's back in school now so we likely won't see her back until spring time and I'll be waiting.

Saw Destiny today, Body to kill for and the tightest SP I been with. Only 1 bad, side only got 1 SOG not because of my general but for when she was giving oral pleasure and I told her at this rates I would be done soon she stop and propose something else I accepted thinking we get back to that later but after the action she just chatted and never hinted at more action I share the blame since I was pretty shy and never told I wanted MSOG but still for 1.5H I thought it was included. But if she come back to Halifax I still want to give her a round 2.

Hmmm that's strange. As far as I know msog is pretty much a given with a minimum hour booking. I've also been with destinyxu twice (both 1 hour appointments) and it was msog. I wonder if it was just a case of miscommunication. Did she specifically say in wasn't?

I'm so happy Destinyxu is back in Halifax this week. I'm booked and looking forward to spending some more time with this truly incredibly sexy women. It has been way too long.

I've seen Destinyxu a number of times and continue to make a strong effort to arrange my schedule so that I can see her when she is in Halifax...

She is a true spinner so if, like me, you love spinners you will enjoy her immensely.

I haven't experience a sexier body. Phenomenal! And she knows how to use it. She is a true professional.

I really hope she has a good experience here in Halifax this time around and that lots of respectful cerb gents visit her so she will come back again and again...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.