anyone see todays Winnipeg sun?

In todays sun they were having a tournament of sorts for sunshine girls. while looking at the girls i noticed a former EC girl. Cant remember her name but she had the heart tattoo with bat wings on her chest. And wanted people to pay 50$ to go have coffee with her to see if you qualify to be a client. Cant remember her name though. says she drives a truck now. Quite the career change

I'm not sure if the name was Vicky Viper or some derivation thereof, but one of the contestants is indeed an SP that was posting on EC for a while. She is the one who had the cosmetically split tongue - she displays that in her highlight reel on the Wpg Sun website. Her little giggles are kinda cute actually, albeit totally concocted.

I think you guys are thinking of Rene Rider (not sure if that's how it's spelled). She's the only one I remember charging to meet to see if she would take you on as a client. I think she did that as a safety precaution because she only did in-calls.

Yep - that's it. Rene Rider, Vicky Viper ... what's the difference?

a lot actually..