Mature Rosemary Leigh?

I'd be very interested in hearing more about her as well.

I'm always a bit skeptical when a phone number is shared (her number is the same as RedSeductress) and pics are not provided.

Guest s**nflute

I'm always a bit skeptical when a phone number is shared (her number is the same as RedSeductress) and pics are not provided.

Could you tells us more about this RedSeductress ?

As she is new to the industry and I've known her for years.

She just moved to Ottawa recently so I have been helping by answering the phone for her intill she gets her number switched.

I am not sure what there is to be skeptical about as I am a well reviewed provider and have no reason to pose as another provider not to mention I could not get away with being 50 (I hope lol)

Edited by Redseductress
  • Like 1

As she is new to the industry and I've known her for years.

She just moved to Ottawa recently so I have been helping by answering the phone for her intill she gets her number switched.

I am not sure what there is to be skeptical about as I am a well reviewed provider and have no reason to pose as another provider not to mention I could not get away with being 50 (I hope lol)

I wasn't questioning you, or your character. For all I knew, maybe this person was using your phone # in ads without your consent. That coupled with the fact they have no pictures or reviews raised more than a few red flags for me. Sorry if I offended you.

• Like 1

I was going to call Rosemary today as she sounds like someone that I'd like to meet but I admit the use of Red's phone number puzzled me.

Thanks for the explanation Red,

BTW, Redseductress is one of those hidden gems and we are so fortunate to have her services in our area.

I appreciate Red responding to this thread, however, Rosemary is also welcomed to join in with her comments as well! I am sure all the guys would love to welcome her to the Ottawa region and learn more of her services :icon_biggrin:

Thanks Red for your input!

I have had a few PM's with Rosemary, she seems very nice, however, she is very vague on her location and contact number. I think she is just setting up at this point (new to Kanata). I am eager to try her service. I will have a full report as soon as possible. Stay tuned ...