Got Stood Up but still Satisfied

Got stood up twice by the same provider (no names necessary) and as I was walking away from the failed second rendezvous there was a young homeless person. I gave him $100 and I have to say that while it was not the satisfaction I was looking forward to, the look on his face was very rewarding.

Hope everyone's day is as good as mine now will be.

:)

What a nice feeling that must have been, not only for you, but for the recipient.

Just a pity you were stood up though

Got stood up twice by the same provider (no names necessary) and as I was walking away from the failed second rendezvous there was a young homeless person. I gave him $100 and I have to say that while it was not the satisfaction I was looking forward to, the look on his face was very rewarding.

Sorry to hear that,and know the feeling as a couple of hobbyists also have been thoughtless to me and were no shows,did not cancel.So nice of you to give,I to give to homeless and always feel better afterwards,but I also wonder if I am helping or enabling.

Poor souls,it's so sad to see another human in that state.

A good deed never goes unrewarded sir. You did a wonderful thing...good on you!

I do find it gratifying to help out others that are not quite as fortunate as myself. I live comfortable and to make others a bit more comfortable is a gracious way to lend a helping hand. It may not be long lasting, but it is certainly appreciated by the person/s that you do help.

Guest My***tLixx

That was really cool of you to do. I probably would've called another SP, so good on you!!!!!!