I sitting here very early in the morning 4:00am to be exact {i have just woken up}.....my phone rings{i forgot to turn it off} apparently someone has been trying to get a hold of me....out of my own stupidity i answer...the gent is a little pissed i think both ways...lol....

he says," are you awake?"

me,"barley"

he-"well your awake enough...i'm staying at the ******** downtown."

me-"i do not work this early,sorry"

he goes into a rant and insisting i'm awake so i'm awake enough to go to him and goes on and on...{remember i'm half asleep or i would have hung up faster}

then he tells me to tell him who does...as if i know all the ladies...i suggest someone who i know works 24/7...then hes pissed because i don't know how to get hold of her....he starts going on and on about how i should be available blah blah blah....i hang up. My own fault for answering the phone...damn i'm to nice sometimes...lol

the point is....do not answer the phone at 4:00am....remember to turn it off

or you may get drunken weirdo's...hahaha

I'm sure I dont need to tell you that, with some guys, hormones always rule over courtesy and common sense. I'm sure after his rant you were even more turned on to make an exception and see him (smile). sorry that happened to you.

Biggest problem is that, if I get woken up at an unusal time, it can be tough to get back to sleep, especiially if your woken up in a way that causes you to have to fully engage your mind. I can't imagine a worse way than being screamed at over the phone ... ugggh.

I'm playing Devil's Advocate. I don't condone the drunkenness. But more then once have I woken up horny as a rhinoceroses in the middle of the night. And if I had the chance to call someone I would. But only if I knew they were up. Which likely they won't be. Well not until I call them and wake them.......I'm not helping my drunk client out am I.......

You can always do what I did a few weeks ago, Through your phone in the river!!!!

No one called me for the rest of the day!

I am wondering whether two cell phones would be advisable, one for work that you can turn off, and the other for friends and relatives that made have a need to reach you at 4:00 am. in case of an emergency.

i have two phones my number for family and friends is a private number...i was just half asleep and answered my work one...sometimes i even answer my remote control when i'm half asleep...lmao

Emma, that fellow was a jerk and I apologize on behalf of Ottawa. I hope you got back to sleep OK. Sweetest dreams.

Justin

well it wasn't Ottawa but thanks...lol... i'm home in Halifax.Was someone here on business i'm assuming...

kisses,

Emma A

I'm playing Devil's Advocate. I don't condone the drunkenness. But more then once have I woken up horny as a rhinoceroses in the middle of the night. And if I had the chance to call someone I would. But only if I knew they were up. Which likely they won't be. Well not until I call them and wake them.......I'm not helping my drunk client out am I.......

It always amazes me how some people converse with other people. Why be rude, especially if you're looking to interact with someone. I know I always want to do that extra little bit for the rude ass (hmmm there is no sarcasm font). That is why I wait until 5 am to drunkenly call Emma :wink:.

I sitting here very early in the morning 4:00am to be exact {i have just woken up}.....my phone rings{i forgot to turn it off} apparently someone has been trying to get a hold of me....out of my own stupidity i answer...the gent is a little pissed i think both ways...lol....

he says," are you awake?"

me,"barley"

he-"well your awake enough...i'm staying at the ******** downtown."

me-"i do not work this early,sorry"

he goes into a rant and insisting i'm awake so i'm awake enough to go to him and goes on and on...{remember i'm half asleep or i would have hung up faster}

then he tells me to tell him who does...as if i know all the ladies...i suggest someone who i know works 24/7...then hes pissed because i don't know how to get hold of her....he starts going on and on about how i should be available blah blah blah....i hang up. My own fault for answering the phone...damn i'm to nice sometimes...lol

the point is....do not answer the phone at 4:00am....remember to turn it off

or you may get drunken weirdo's...hahaha

if he was in a drunken state, and was able to get it up...I know if I have a few...its game over for moi. I really don't understand why guys want to see a SP in a drunken state where a vast majority of SP's would kick their ass out the door. Myself, would never visit/call an SP after drinking...just wrong.Not that I drink alot..just have the occasional glass of wine or a cold pint, when I feel like it.

maybe it is the only time he can get it up..........:lol:

pete....joke man...joke....some men think thier virility is more impressive after a few drinks...........after all alcohol does impare judgement........:-P

but mind over matter (knowing your thread was a joke)alcohol impairs judgement and performance..it is like are you going to jump in your vehicle and see her because she only offers incalls...guess some may just do that..:-(

pete....joke man...joke....some men think thier virility is more impressive after a few drinks...........after all alcohol does impare judgement........:-P

and your right you and pp, it usually impares alot more then judgement....haha

inaluki Thats quite the video. The idiot that bothered EmmaA should of went out in the freezing cold in Halifax and tried it on a vehicle with a metal bumper lol

Drunk or not, no excuse for rudeness. Besides being drunk does not make someone an ass, just gives them an excuse to be themselves.

Emma, on behalf of all the assh***s out there, sorry. At least you are able to see some humour in the situation.

damn that was funny...a little disturbing but funny...

disturbing is not thwe word..............I will never be able to stand in front of any truck again and not have flashbacks!!!