LilyFlower

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest J******72

This is a milestone for me: my first recommendation and a TOFFT, at that!

I had pondered LilyFlower's pics here on Cerb and on other sites, and was intrigued, as she is very attractive, but no one had posted a reco about her. The same age as Emily Wilson (with whom she is available to do duos with), Lily is young and new to the business.

Lily answered my PMs quickly and made booking a time together easy and convenient. Her in-call location was discreet and easy to access. She didn't appear to be a smoker, if that's an issue for you.

A handshake and introductions exchanged, we got comfortable, had a good time, and along the way shared some good laughs and good conversation. Her photos are very real, and I was pleased to find her figure was even nicer in person. She plays everything safe, so covers for everything. I tend to be nervous when with a new partner, but she put me at ease, asking me what I liked and even knew a couple of times exactly what I was thinking and what I wanted.

I think we both genuinely had a great time, and I plan to repeat. She's a sweet young lady, and I hope some of the other gentlemen of cerb who were maybe thinking of calling her or hadn't seen her profile, will show her a good time and treat her right.

I had the chance to see Lily tonight, and I was immediately enamored with her smoking hot body, silky smooth skin and those captivating, piercing blue eyes. You just might think she's up to something when you catch a glimpse of that look... We dispensed with the pleasantries early on and quickly moved on to more sensual activities. Lily is a sizzling sexpot, and gave me a work out I won't soon forget! My only regret was that the time went by too quickly, but then again there's always next time to look forward to. Thanks for a fantastic evening, Lily!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.