Well boys and girls it's PLAYOFF TIME !!!

So whatya say we have a draft again ??? Hmmmm????

I am in so that would make one !! It would be much more fun if I get one more entry because I always seem to win when I play with myself ;)

Let's see the Jets are out so Manitoba is out. Booo. Hab's are out so that takes Quebec out of it and MrNice2. Calgary and Edmonton are out so there goes AB. That leaves the Canucks and Samantha from the west and ............OH YA OTTAWA !!!!! How did that heck did that happen ????? :icon_eek:

Okay soooooooooo. I think it was pick ten players last year but I will have to look back and take a look see and will post that tomorrow.

I have pryed a $50 Timmy Hortons gift card outta a manager friend of mine for a prize so far. He just didn't know where it wasn't going ;) I have no freakin idea how I will get it to you but where there is a will there is a way :)

So I will update you folks tomorrow on my plan Stan !

Go Flyers Go !!!!!!!

Cheers :chug:

• Like 1

Alright. Playoff season. A new beginning, a new start. Life is good. Oops, no Canadiens? Well, pretty good.

So last years winner Shymale is in and last years last place but ever so graceful loser, yours truly will also be in. Now Meg I am confident will put her Bruins on the line and Lee is going for the lesser of the Pennsylvania teams so he should be easy pickings.

I feel as if the hockey gods are with me this year. :)

hockey-pool.jpg

Okey Dokey .... here are the matchups

NY Rangers vs Ottawa

Boston vs Washton

Florida vs New Jersey

Pittsburg vs Philadelphia

Vancouver vs Los Angeles

St. Louis vs San Jose

Pheonix vs Chicago

Nashville vs Detroit

and first on the golf course is Toronto and Montreal ;)

Poor Malika .... just moved to Toronto yesterday and the Leafs are done :( You like golfing ??

PLAYERS AND POINTS SYSTEM

Pick 10 players (F or D) - one point for both goals and assists

Pick one goalie - one point for a win, one point for assist, two points for shutout

Total of 11 players with goalie

RULES

Have fun !!

DEADLINE

Midnight on Thursday, April 12th. Sending them to me via PM works the best.

PRIZE

First Place - $50 Tim Horton's gift card (figure a way to get it or the cash to you in June)

Last Place - Condolences and perhaps some razzing from all of us hockey fans ;)

Like last year I will put the draft up on Officepools.

Well game on ladies and gents....lets have some fun !!

YEAH BABY IT'S PLAYOFF TIME !!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfmZCbz0IOqNVAnpMYUCdAD0eHZuHd6gVOYbAQ2Q4UiCjUdjI8

Additional Comments:

The playoffs start on Wednesday and I have updated the post to show the entry deadline for Thursday at midnight ....

Edited by LeeRichards
edit deadline

Playoff time! No Canadiens, no Leafs or Flames or Oilers or Jets but we shall make the best of it anyway.

My winning combination has been submitted to CERB's official record keeper.

The tough series to watch in round one will be Philly vs Pittsburgh. Sorry to think that Lee's ice crew may not make it through.

nakedhockeyart1.jpg

Away les Canadiens.... I mean, Go Canucks

Thanks for doing this for us Lee. And hey, when you deliver me the Tim's card I shall buy you a beer.

Haven't been around for couple days but the entries are coming in....

Deadline tomorrow night so lots of time .... playoffs start tonight....

Just a reminder for you folks when you are picking your goalie don't pick this fella.... he is all hockey'd out apparently ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhG7LAUuAc3AFfj3AxvZPtkkVtu99lF3MufvSkKFghhe8G327c

• Like 1

11:30 start for the Canucks ( from the East coast ) so I may not see that one tonight. Go Canucks. I shall be tuning in with great interest to the Philly - Pitt game however.

Lee says to be nice to the Flyers.

I love the playoffs- a whole new and better brand of hockey. :)

Woohoo...both the Sens and my beloved Bruins are in this year! My pics are soon on their way :)

i don't think your Bruins will win this year Meg

I think the Senators might have it wrapped up !!!! Kinda like Cooperalls were in the 80's....Tutu's are the wave of 2010's in Ottawa !'

Strategy....distract the fella's with your Tutu and burry the puck in the net !!

ept_sports_nhl_experts-798459840-1234903932.jpg?ym9dL0ADEcSQVBLy

Flyers 4 Penguins 3 ;)

Anywhooooooo

Officepools www.officepools.com

League Name : Shagshagshag2012

Password Mojo

I will be entering the teams that I have so far as the day goes on.

On a side note .... Gabriella doesn't know it yet but she will be volunteering to be the cheerleader captain for this years playoffs !!! I can't think of a better lady to dress up in a skimpy cheerleaders outfit with pompoms, be the boss and romp around out there with a team of hot and sexy ladies ;)

I suppose 2012 could be the "Year of the naked NHL cheerleaders" too if so desired :D

We're number 7! We're number 7! lol. At this rate though if both Ottawa and Pittsburgh go belly up in the first round my chances for success will be less than ideal :( Damn you Lee and Penelope's Pretty Piranha's :tongue:

I don't mind being on the bottom ;)

Ohhh shit...after reading this Meg I realized I left out one rule OR prize...depends on how you look at it :D

For the female participants...if you finish first or on top .... You win ME ....LEE for a night, weekend, week just whatever works !!!

For the female participants...if you finish last or on the bottom so to speak .... You also win ME ..... LEE for a night, weekend, week just whatever works !!!

A little about me:

I like sex...I can cook and/or order in pizza...I enjoy long walks in the park, woods, along the beach perhaps, or short walks around the bedroom are OK too .....sex is good....golf yup...I can give a nice massage after golf and sex if you like....grrr baby..... hmmm I suppose I shoudn't ruin the surprise ladies ;) haha

If one of the fellas win....well enjoy your Tim Hortons coffee & donuts !!!! heh heh

GO FLYERS !!!!

Edited by LeeRichards
typos

Well boys and girls it's PLAYOFF TIME !!!

So whatya say we have a draft again ??? Hmmmm????

I am in so that would make one !! It would be much more fun if I get one more entry because I always seem to win when I play with myself ;)

Let's see the Jets are out so Manitoba is out. Booo. Hab's are out so that takes Quebec out of it and MrNice2. Calgary and Edmonton are out so there goes AB. That leaves the Canucks and Samantha from the west and ............OH YA OTTAWA !!!!! How did that heck did that happen ????? :icon_eek:

Okay soooooooooo. I think it was pick ten players last year but I will have to look back and take a look see and will post that tomorrow.

I have pryed a $50 Timmy Hortons gift card outta a manager friend of mine for a prize so far. He just didn't know where it wasn't going ;) I have no freakin idea how I will get it to you but where there is a will there is a way :)

So I will update you folks tomorrow on my plan Stan !

Go Flyers Go !!!!!!!

Cheers :chug:

Don't now about any of this Lee but I'd like to play with you!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Yeah you know I am a bad girl :icon_wink:

• Like 1

An awesome playoffs Peeps !!! Super Exciting Hockey ! and no sure bets .... just the way it should be ......

Go Sens !

And as a Flyers fan I gotta kick outta this :)

Crosby isn't pulling out all of the stops....but they put the stopper in !! ;)

CryingCrosby.jpg

• Like 1

Well Lee and Penelope are necking, I mean still running neck and neck, but there are a few of us a little or a long way behind reminding them of the story about the tortoise and the hare. Jazy may be one to watch out for!

Edited by mrrnice2

Well Lee and Penelope are still running neck and neck, but there are a few of us a little or a long way behind reminding them of the story about the tortoise and the hare. Jazy may be one to watch out for!

I wish I could re-word that MrNice.... I would rather be necking with Penelope through at least the entire first round of the playoffs ;) yeah baby !

I have run many a hockey draft and history tells me that the early draft leaders rarely win the draft.... so lets hope this year doesn't follow that rule of thumb :)

No TV in the boonies where I am currently working so missed the games but YAY SENS !!! The eyes of Canada are on ya this year !!! No pressure fellas lol

Sooooo Anybody want to attempt to predict the teams in the cup finals at this point ? hmmmmmm ??? Maybe I will start a poll just for shits and giggles :)

Keep your stick on the ice peeps ! Or your hand on your shaft and your eyes on the prize ;)

• Like 1