Monique Matheson Review

anyone seen Monique Matheson recently?

Monique is outstanding.

It has been awhile since I saw her last, but I can say that the pics (as great as they are) most certainly do NOT do her justice... She is gorgeous, and legs that are to die for. Aside from that, she has a great personality, is an excellent talker, and most certainly worth your time.

I know I'm hoping to repeat soon. Just search for her reviews on here... there isn't a bad one that I know of.

I saw the beautiful Monique recently, she is awesome. Having seen her a couple of years ago, she hasn't aged a day, at least I couldn't tell, as I was having so much fun.

I haven't seen her in the last few months but totally agree with the other comments about her. She has a beautiful body and personality to go with it. You will be at ease at once and when it is all over I am sure you won't be disappointed. As I write this I am thinking I really should go and see her again.

In case you need more support for your decision, she is one of Ottawa's most consistently spectacular SPs. Highly recommended.

Guest sil**tkn***t

I have been away from the hobby for some time now, but Monique is well worth meeting.

Me too silentknight !! I had the pleaure over the years of spending time with Monique. She is a real gem. It was always great getting together with her and Erica her Duo partner we shared some great moments together. They are both beauitful and sexy. I wish I could do it all over. Treat Monique nicely. Thanks Ladies.