Halifax Cerb Social?

Well....if you serve Bud Light and / or Bacardi white rum....have either dill pickle chips or cheezies for snacks this may very well work in with my summer vacation plans :) I know I know very demanding I am ... but those are my requirements at this point ! I do like BBQ chips too I suppose ;)

If you will come Lee I will buy all the things you love and more baby!!

I can hardly wait to meet everyone in person! It'll be nice to be able to put a face to some of the names on here. Looking forward to it.

Alright ladies and gentlemen, here is the official details/ad for our social:

Come on out to Halifax for our very first Cerb.ca Social! A great opportunity for clients and service providers alike to meet up and have a fun time in a relaxed and safe environment. Friday, June 22, 9pm till 2am. The place will be a TBA location in downtown Halifax and admission will be $20 for early registration and $25 at the door. There will be door prizes, music, food, and of course the opportunity to meet up with friends both old and new! Don't miss out!

Early registration will begin late next week and I'll have more details on that to come. Let's make this event one to remember and pave the way for many more great socials in the future!

P.S. Admission for the SP's will be free! The more the merrier!

Hey folks, just wanted to give off some extra details and lay down some more ground rules for the upcoming social. (Big thank-you to Angela for suggesting/creating these items)

Our event is open only to CERB members in good standing (no suspended or banned members).

Gents: Tickets will go on sale May 1 and will be $20 each. It will include entry to the room, music, appetizers and several door prizes!

Please do not try to pay for your ticket until they go on sale May 1.

There are a limited number of tickets, so first come first serve.

You can pay via Paypal or email money transfer. In both cases the fee can be sent to: [email protected]

Ladies: This event is free for you to attend, however you must pm me to indicate you'd like to come. (Note, those ladies who have already sent me messages are in)

Finally, we are more than grateful to anyone who has expressed a desire to contribute towards the door prizes for the ladies. Gift cards, food, wine and even jewelry make excellent donations.

More details to come...

Guest M*****ss****e

I love this idea, and since I'm staying in NS now, I'm in !!!! Plus, it's 5 days after my birthday, so it'll be a great way to celebrate :D :D

Gents: Tickets will go on sale May 1 and will be $20 each. It will include entry to the room, music, appetizers and several door prizes!

Please do not try to pay for your ticket until they go on sale May 1.

There are a limited number of tickets, so first come first serve.

You can pay via Paypal or email money transfer. In both cases the fee can be sent to: [email protected]

I don't like this idea since I have no clue how to use Paypal or do a money transfer. In general, I'm averse to conducting any financial affairs over the internet, so I would prefer an option to purchase my ticket at the door. Otherwise, I may have to think twice about attending.

• Like 1

Just as a response to drlove's post, if anyone is absolutely opposed to sending the fee over the net, please PM me and we can talk alternatives.

Just a reminder, the tickets will go on sale May 1, so save up your nickels and dimes!

Guest M*****ss****e
I don't like this idea since I have no clue how to use Paypal or do a money transfer. In general, I'm averse to conducting any financial affairs over the internet, so I would prefer an option to purchase my ticket at the door. Otherwise, I may have to think twice about attending.

I can help you out with your ticket purchase online if you like hun. Send me a PM and I'll explain :)

Besides, you can't miss it..... I'm donating an hour of my time for one of the door prizes :P :P

I agree with the others you can't miss it!! I am donating an hour, as well as the panties that I am wearing that night for 2 separate prizes. I am sure someone will want to win panties after I have worn them around so many gorgeous women, they might be a little damp tho. . .sorry ;)

Besides, you can't miss it..... I'm donating an hour of my time for one of the door prizes :P :P

That's the spirit! If this doesn't bring out all the cerberts to the social I don't know what does!

I agree with the others you can't miss it!! I am donating an hour, as well as the panties that I am wearing that night for 2 separate prizes. I am sure someone will want to win panties after I have worn them around so many gorgeous women, they might be a little damp tho. . .sorry ;)

This party is sounding better every day. Thank you organizers!!

Guest dame*****n09*

Well, the chances of my attending this thing just spiked - and the same for many others I suspect.

I hope the venue can hold us all!

Oh oh...... a serious problem here. !! If I can attend I was going to be picturing all off you ladies not wearing any panties ...... I will now have to re-adjust my thinking here. ;)

You mean it's a formal occassion and I have to wear panties? Oh my!

I'm going to have to rethink my dress code! Lol

Maybe we should have a contest to see if the gentlemen can pick out who's panties are who's?

Lol

Oh oh...... a serious problem here. !! If I can attend I was going to be picturing all off you ladies not wearing any panties ...... I will now have to re-adjust my thinking here. ;)

If it makes you feel any better by the end of the night I won't be wearing any, I will have to take them off to give to the winner.

• Like 1

Nuru - Ive only recently seen one of those ... Looks incredible! Hope I win xoxo

I think there will be lots of good door prizes, I've put in a Nuru massage, sounds like it could be a lot of fun

Hey folks!

I'm really glad to see everyone getting so excited!

Just wanted to let you know that we now have more than ten ladies booked for the event. This is a very good sign this early in the game. So if any of you gents were sitting on the fence about coming out to the social, now you have some added incentive.

Again, tickets will go on sale May 1.

You can pay via Paypal or e-mail money transfer using: [email protected]

Ladies: The event is free for you to attend. Please PM to reserve your spot if you haven't already done so.

Any questions/concerns? Please feel free to message me.

Is there going to be a list of the lovely ladies that will be in attendance to the first ever Halifax Cerb Social Historial MOMENT! lol

A full list of all the lovey ladies who will be in attendance will be sent out

via PM to any member in good standing who makes the request.

Also, and this idea came from Aubreyxxx, it might be a good idea for members traveling in from away to try to organize car pools and offer cheap transportation to folks who may not have any. Start a thread in your own cities' forum! Let's give all members the chance to attend!

(And this would apply to the Ladies as well!)

Tickets available in 9 days!

Event only two months away!

Hangover to follow...(but we will conveniently forget about that!)

• Like 1

Guest M*****ss****e

How is the planning coming along? If I can be of any assistance, don't hesitate to ask :)

Tickets are now on sale!

Just wanted to shout out a big thank you to everyone who purchased/booked tickets already. I know that some of you don't like the whole pay-by-internet thing, but PM me and we will work it out!

We are currently 25% booked!

If you are still sitting on the fence about booking, please decide soon. When these tickets are gone, you`ll be left out until the next social. (Please see the posts above for booking details)

We have over a dozen lovely ladies signed up for the event and they are all

Hot! Hot! Hot! :shehot:

Don`t miss out!

P.S. If any ladies out there are interested in signing up for the social and haven already done so, please PM me for a spot. It`s free!

OH MY GOODNESS i keep reading this thread and it makes me even more excited than the last time i read it!!!

I am so pumped for halifax's FIRST cerb social... i know it will be amazing because amazing people are hosting it and all the AMAZING LOVELY cerb ladies and gents will be attending!!!

I can not wait to meet old friends and make SOOO many more new one!!!

It is getting closer and closer and days go by and the anticipation for it to arrive it quite unbearable in my opinion!!

That is all i have to rant about I can not WAIT for this... Have an amazing week and weekend EVERYONE and see you all soon!!!!!

xoxoxo Emily

• Like 1

Hey folks,

Gotta keep plugin' the social!

WHEN: Friday, June 22, 9pm till 2am.

WHERE: The place is a TBA location in downtown Halifax.

HOW MUCH: Admission is just $20!

WHAT: There will be door prizes, music, food, and of course the opportunity

to meet up with friends both old and new! Don't miss out!

Let's make this event one to remember and pave the way

for many more great socials in the future!

Gents: Tickets are on sale now. We are currently 30% sold!!

When the seats are gone, they are gone!!

You can pay via Paypal or email money transfer. In both cases the fee

can be sent to: [email protected]

Please put your CERB name in the notes section so I know the money

is from you. If you are not comfortable with the online payment

please PM me and we will work it out.

Ladies: Amazingly we are starting to fill up on your end much faster than we

are on the Gents end. (What's up with that guys?) Please PM me, if

you haven't already done so, and let me know that you would like to

attend.

Thanks everyone for all of the support.

Let's sell this sucker out!!:ThankYou: