virgin-friendly SPs

Hey all,

I am a 26 year old virgin and I gotta lose the v-card -- I have started dating some women and the lack of experience will be awkward. Can anyone recommend a good SP in Ottawa for this purpose?

Hey all,

I am a 26 year old virgin and I gotta lose the v-card -- I have started dating some women and the lack of experience will be awkward. Can anyone recommend a good SP in Ottawa for this purpose?

Hey sweetie I think I might be able to help you out send me a PM :) Hope to hear soon xo

I have been asked to see a few ppl who are virgins. I do have to admit that I have a bit of moral issues with it for me. I hesitate mainly cause, I myself had a very meaningless encounter as my first, and wish it was more special.

I have suggested to the few who have contacted me, to have a lunch date first.( of couse as a gentlemen you should compensate at least half her time and pay for dinner:) ) Time to chat, flirt and feel at ease. It will allow you time, and me time to know if this is how you really want to go about it. You may consider this when seeking a lady's companionship.

You dont want your first time to feel like a transaction, or out of desperation. You need it to be sensitive, romantic, and know that you are being treated kindly. Of course we have fantasy's of how it will be, but just be natural. Allow yourself time to open up, then perhaps explore your adventurous side?

• Like 4

I have been asked to see a few ppl who are virgins. I do have to admit that I have a bit of moral issues with it for me. I hesitate mainly cause, I myself had a very meaningless encounter as my first, and wish it was more special.

I have suggested to the few who have contacted me, to have a lunch date first.( of couse as a gentlemen you should compensate at least half her time and pay for dinner:) ) Time to chat, flirt and feel at ease. It will allow you time, and me time to know if this is how you really want to go about it. You may consider this when seeking a lady's companionship.

You dont want your first time to feel like a transaction, or out of desperation. You need it to be sensitive, romantic, and know that you are being treated kindly. Of course we have fantasy's of how it will be, but just be natural. Allow yourself time to open up, then perhaps explore your adventurous side?

That's a great idea, in part because it helps determine if there is a rapport, and it replicates the dating experience. And if you are really fortunate, the lady may even, over time, become someone whose company and intimacy you really value and enjoy, rather than a one-off.

Far better than the way many of us probably started out. Damn that back seat was cramped!

Sophia

I understand what you are saying, but, and I think it may be a bit gender oriented here, but for a guy there is some pressure to lose his virginity, especially in this case, at age 26

I don't disagree with setting the stage so to speak, a lunch date (or longer encounter with time to socialize over drinks) chatting getting to know one another. Hell, I do that now with encounters. But I can almost guarantee he'll remember very fondly the first lady he was intimate with, and took his virginity. I remember fondly my first time, that was 34 years ago

And a little friendly advice James. Don't talk about it as the v-card and so on. Contact a lady here who you find attractive and interests you. Book an encounter with her. In the course of your pm's/emails let her know you are a virgin. But when you book and have your encounter, treat it as a date, as with any other lady. But most of all, treat her like a lady and be a gentleman. You'll both have a good time.

Good luck

RG

• Like 4