never thought this would happen

The logic that because you paid for it means that you can (somehow) assume that we aren't people is faulty. You pay lots of different people in your daily life for various services and you consider them people with separate lives and family, no?

Just because money is involved doesn't mean that emotions don't sometimes get involved as well. And sometimes a client becomes a close friend. It happens. It can happen in ANY workplace setting, it's just made more complicated in this particular one because what you're paying for is the fantasy. So what's real and what's an act? Only you can decide if your SP is genuine or not.

A sp is a sp when you are paying someone to be a freind that is not real some of you here, let it be known they are here for the money for some of you who don't get that, its a job for them, they don't care about your feelings or being a friend , and some of you want them to be your girl frind, LOL Get A Life !!!! wake up smell the roses.

Your a bitter one,

As you may have noticed your comment is insulting some people. I understand your point you are trying to make but a little diplomacy will go a long way.

Telling people to get a life and to wake up and smell the roses is not going to make you very popular here (it may even get you booted from the site)

I am more concerned however with your statement "they don't care about your feelings" - it's not a accurate statement and it makes the ladies seam like cold hearted objects.

I see from your past posts that you prefer the Asian ladies so maybe this is cultural difference?? I am asking and not making a statement here as I know little about the Asian SP culture and I am wondering if a common difference exists (the last thing I want is someone accusing me of feeding a racial stereotype or something here - that is not my intention at all) the comment is just a observation. I figure with all the Asian bait and switch problems in the and all the Asian sex-slave brothels / massage spa's that are getting busted all over Canada this could very well be a common issue. I could imagine the ladies working in these environments are NOT very happy and could come across as cold and emotionless. I remember going to the fairbanks hotel in Toronto with a friend back in the early 90's and a guy would come to your table with a book of available ladies and radio the lady of your choice to the table. My friend loved the ladies and would spend hours ordering the ladies to the table for dances and all I can remember is how unhappy many of them looked. I am wondering now if that is a cultural thing or a environment issue as I never went back and you never see that in a regular Canadian strip club (at least none I have been to).

Many of the ladies develop feelings for the guys (especially long time clients - they almost always have a special bond and chemistry) but this takes time and is not the case with everyone.

Most of the friendships you see online here are working relationships and some have even developed into social friendships outside of business (but if anyone is seeking a social friendship for dating/hanging out/etc... they should not be calling up the ladies for this!!! It does happen - just don't ever expect it or seek it out - if it happens it happens and it's not very common!)

If someone is calling up a SP seeking a relationship with that lady that is not business related they are wasting the ladies time (and there own time). Chances are that person has a unhealthy mind and should be spending the money on a good shrink or help of some kind.

Unfortunately (sadly) this is all too common in the business (stalkers and other sick minded individuals are often drawn to the ladies - With no warning the lady visits the guy for a first date and shows them some attention and the next think they know the guy is showing up outside their house or calling them every day and night as they can not separate the reality from the fantasy!).

Some people just have trouble accepting that when the hour is up the date and fantasy are over. Quite often the sick minded men pay for a date, the lady is kind to them and shows them affection and the ill man gets confused and starts to become delusional and obsessive. This can put the lady in danger and many of the ladies leave the business or change names or stop taking new clients (Semi-retirement) because of guys like this. They become obsessive stalkers and can even become violent.

It is a business and a much needed service but first and foremost the ladies are real people who deserve respect and to be treated as a equal to you. When you see the ladies you are obligated to pay them each and every time for their time. If you start to get the feeling like you want more than a working paid relationship you are not going to like the answer and you will probably not be welcome back with that lady for future visits.

harsh statement, but than again you probably are not having fun at this hobby, and feel neglected afterwards possibly due to your strong opinion towards Sp's.

All the ladies I have met, I consider them true friends as we shared something very intimate, and a vast majority of them still contact myself or vise versa to see how 1 another are doing.

So I say these ladies, are not just into my pocket,they do have feeling and should treated with the upmost respect always.

I know there is very strong bond between a local SP and myself, we have seen each other numerous times over the past year, the money has no factor in our friendship, or if I bring her gifts, it is a strong respect I have for her,and all other ladies that give their soul's to us for a hour or more.

It is the caring,friendship,cuddling,talks prior and after to my engagements.

I always said I have many girl friends- "they are girls..and they are friends"... ;-)

so may I suggest that maybe you smell the roses

A sp is a sp when you are paying someone to be a freind that is not real some of you here, let it be known they are here for the money for some of you who don't get that, its a job for them, they don't care about your feelings or being a friend , and some of you want them to be your girl frind, LOL Get A Life !!!! wake up smell the roses.

Iam sorry I don't mean to offend anybody on this site all I was saying is that its a business, anyways everyone have a good day.

Wow. O.k. I haven't been on in a long time, and I don't normally post (or ever actually), but I think this is a fascinating topic. And I'll enter my humble 2 cents.

I think it's a moot point to argue why it happens, or if it should happen, it happens. It's bound to happen. It's happened before, it'll happen again.

I say, stop seeing her altogether and give her the heads up why (but probably not during your time together, that'd be weird). 'Cause if it's going to happen it'll happen, if not it wont. And by prolonging it, you're just going to end up, beating yourself up every time the hours up.

Then if it happens, cool; if not, well at least you know. And at the very least being open and honest about it shows respect and consideration for her. You leave the ball entirely in her court, with no pressure or awkwardness or hard feelings.

Most likely you'll get shot down, but hey; how different is that from the real world? :-P

But I think the crucial part is stop seeing her altogether. Because if you truly do care for her, and do want a relationship, Then continuing to see her as a client is a bit disrespectful to those feelings.

Been forever since I was on this website. This thread caught my attention. I have been in this situation.. have since gotten my mind under control (to the best of my ability). This was a great albeit long read through the thread. I think I have to agree with the last post on the thread.. be hard to do though, but I do have to agree. I was thinking of still seeing her as a client, but after reading this thread, the respect part hit home 200%, I have always respected the SP I am speaking of, have given me alot to think about. Will have to see where my brain leads me to from here.

Going to go read a book and ponder whats going through my head.

Great thread everyone, and hope all works out for everyone.

Hope things didn't end badly for you george123.. if they even ended.