Erica's Place - Barbering Spa 4 Men (incl Massage)

Why doesn't this surprise me.. guys taking advantage of a lady trying to offer a great service.

After the BS this week with myself it just goes to show you all how freaking immature some people can act.

It all honesty people, actually thought she was to give the above service all for a mere 60 bucks...grow up!

Guest gagagaga

I agree...post #9 is vague. It makes it sound like everything is 60 total...maybe it should be deleted.

Man. I'm at a loss now. It looks like I can get a hair cut and a massage for around 80-100 from Erica and Krissy is having a special, 80 for a massage. I do need a haircut. Man... I guess if this is the toughest decision I have to make today then it is going to be a pretty good day!d

Good Point Calman, I removed post 9 and 10 and edited the quotes and posts with this info as it could be interpreted as a all inclusive price and that is obviously not correct

Hopefully this will keep folks from getting the wrong idea about her. And yes, she is aware that she has gotten many customers from this and other boards and knows it's just a few bad apples. I'm glad at least whatever action could be taken has been done. Thx again to all, esp the mod!

Where can I find out how to contact Erica? I'm from out of town and will be in Ottawa for a week. I desperately need a haircut and could use a good massage too.

Posted via Mobile Device

I haven't been at Erica's place for a couple of years now, the reason is I lost track of her. Last week I came across her ad in CL, so I just gave her a quick call and she definitely remembered me, anyway I am not from the city but I plan on visiting her next time I am in the city. All I can say is I always left with the biggest smile on my face, she is the best, terrific haircut, great massage and I also had a couple of pedicures and they were out of this world.

For anybody that haven't visited with her yet, you definitely don't know what you are missing, she makes you feel so comfortable and also very exciting...

• Like 1

Thanks for the updates lads, I too probably would have made the same mistake as other as i have followed this post for a while now. As a newbie i definetly want to make sure my research is up to date before i finally decide to partake in any kind of service.

Thanks again lads

Can anyone tell me more about the massage? Does she get naked, bodyslides, other services(daty, bj)?

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm with gbod, a little info on services would be appreciated. Thanks!

I tried pasting the link but it doesn't work. Go to CL and do a search for "erica". As of today you get 2 hits and they're both her.

Regarding the shower, yes she does have one and it's available for use and clean. Unless it broke since I was last there a week or 2 ago. If she forgets to offer just ask her.

And if you're bald like spud, try the pedicure! I swear my feet feel better for 2 weeks after. Or just get a massage, there's no need to get both. :-P

Talked to Erica and she said the shower is fine and is clean and used regularly by clients. She said if she forgets to offer don't be shy about asking.

I have seen Erica some month ago and she is a sweet girl with good intentions. All you need is respect and she will give you what you deserve.

I know I received more then what I expected from her and it was the best. I wish her the best in her business. In our meeting she gave me a manicure and a pedicure and a great massage ( I was falling asleep it was so good).

My .02 cent.:roll:

I tried pasting the link but it doesn't work. Go to CL and do a search for "erica". As of today you get 2 hits and they're both her.

Hi slurp (and t'storm and everuone else), Erica sounds great. I love something original and surprising.

Do you have any other contact info? PM please. As of now on CL I get no hits for "erica".

Or for that matter the place on bank and somerset that someone mentioned earlier in the thread.

Thanks!

Guest blo*****s

Ditto.

A haircut would work right about now - the combo she offers sounds cool also.

CL does not have a listing anymore.

If she's still doing this, then she's not advertising it anywhere !

PM me with her contact details if anyone has them (and she's still working).

:?

I'll be in Ottawa in June and I'd sure like to meet her. Can someone provide me with her contact info. I also looked on CL and don't get a single hit with her name. :sad: