Erica's Place - Barbering Spa 4 Men (incl Massage)

Yeah - my wife used to cut my hair, but we're separated now. I'm always respectful to MA's (ask Jasmin). Contact info PLEASE! ;)

can someone pm me info if she is still working. also if anyone knows of that plave on bank and somerset. thanks

A haircut with a Happy Ending....Isn't life grand. Is there any way you could give PM me any contact information. I really need a haircut..............

sorry for the delay, i read a post that advised erica gave a great massage and since i don't need a haircut i went for the massage. i met up with erica on friday and how true, great massage with a great ending. will repeat, price was excellent, gave a well deserved tip.

You are a funny man! LMAO

I am a fellow guy in need of some hlep!!! I don't think T-Storm can cut hair!

:grin:

As a matter of fact I cut my own hair and if you look at it, its all even and I look fantastic or should I say "perfect in every way"

hahahaha

yes...T'storm has a perfect hair cut........he uses the Romco Flo-bee

Had a chance to see her as well this week. Haircut and massage. She did a great job with both. Caught me by surprise with her BL. Wish she would have done that longer though. Liked it a lot.

Both her massage and haircut were unhurried. Didn't feel like she wanted to get rid of me. Place is hard to find though.

Ok guys. I have looked on CL for 10 mins but can't find her info. Can someone please PM me? I need a haircut and can always use a massage.

If someone could send me that as well it would be very much appreciated. I can resist a good ball licking, and I really need a haircut.

Ok guys. I have looked on CL for 10 mins but can't find her info. Can someone please PM me? I need a haircut and can always use a massage.

do a search on CL in the erotic services section, she has an ad there.

She also has been running an ad in the Sun weekdays lately

Howdy all,

After reading all these posts and reviews, I decided it was time to bottle up my courage and dive back into the SP arena. And in dire need of a haircut, who better than to visit Erica and her Barbering Spa for Men?

Just got back a while ago and words fail me. She is an absolute delight, both to the eyes and to the ears. She greeted me with a big smile and proceeded to give my shaggy hair a proper trim. We shot the breeze as she snipped and snipped. She has a pair of HUGE turtles and being a lover of reptiles myself, we discussed at length how big they can grow. Just a fun carefree attitude, which will put anyone at ease.

After she was done, she grinned and asked me, "Do you want a blowjob??" Now I've been around the block once or twice, but I was still taken aback. I replied, "Sure, who wouldn't??" With that, she reached over and gave me a blowy like you wouldn't believe....Let me tell you, that girl can work a hair dryer :lol:. Great sense of humour!

With the haircut out of the way, it was time for the main event. She motionned for me to follow her upstairs to a professional massage table. Her hands running over me, Erica gave me a fantastic massage. My lower back does get sore and she did a great job rubbing out some of my kinks. Then she asked me to flip over and she got down and rubbed me some more.

I'll stop it here. but suffice to say she certainly is dedicated to your pleasure. I playfully scolded her that she was a bit too overdressed and she remedied that in short order..She certainly does look great and we had a session that will ensure my speedy return.

Overall, it was a great experience. Go see her and treat her like the lady she is, she's very deserving. I will be back to see her once the hair grows back :).

Guest l******2g*

Hi Gents,

i had a appt with Erica's for a hair cut and a massage tomorrow and i unfortunately lost her phoe number!! I know i know...not a very smart move lol! ;)

Anyway, if soneone could provide to me her phone number, it will be more than greatly appreciated!!

Thanks folks!

Laurent