Erica's Place - Barbering Spa 4 Men (incl Massage)

Might aswell introduce myself i guess.. lol.. Been in the MP/SP for 5-10 Years now. Was in Toronto for the past 5 years.. Just moved back to Ottawa about a year ago. I would love to try out Erica, from what i heard she sounds amazing.

Problem is that i looked on CL and OSC and cant seem to find her anywhere..

Any info PM'd to me would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Baldtats

I really am enjoying this thread..why do you ask?, well it only started back in January 09 she has (or this thread) has been viewed 17,224 times far more than some rec's, she must be a really great hair dresser..or barber..or mp....kudo's to her! Hope her business is thriving:smile:

• Like 1

I really am enjoying this thread..why do you ask?, well it only started back in January 09 she has (or this thread) has been viewed 17,224 times far more than some rec's, she must be a really great hair dresser..or barber..or mp....kudo's to her! Hope her business is thriving:smile:

My opinion of Erica's Barbering Spa 4 Men....

Haircut - 8.5/10 (As good as any First Choice or barber). She will even do your ears/eyebrows, etc if you are a shaggy type.

Attitude - 9.5/10 (great friendly personality, very much an "optimist" type of person)

Location - 6/10 (would be better but there is a boatload of construction around there and you can EASILY get lost). If you know how to get there, parking is ample and it would get a solid 8 or 9/10.

Interior - 8.5/10 - From the outside and walking up the stairs, I was a bit nervous, but the studio for haircutting is very professional. I think her chair could use a bit of adjustment but it held my fat ass up just fine. The massage studio was very neat and tidy with bare minimum. Hardwood floors, a very solid massage table and a dehumidifier made the warmth outside much more bearable and she dressed the table in front of me with clean linen.

Looks - 8.5/10 - She is an older pretty red head. She was very nicely dressed when I visited and she dressed in a way that sure showed off her figure.

Massage Skill - 9.5 / 10 (she gives a great solid massage with good focus on the muscles of the upper and lower back and she wisely avoids the in between area where massage tends to be less needed and can often be painful)

Repeat? Every time I need a trim, she will be the one running her fingers through my hair.

For those all asking how to contact her, read the posts...and I don't mean the comments about CL but the other ones on how to get a hold of her. I think half the posts are wondering that and the answer is in the thread....

• Like 2

she must be a really great hair dresser..or barber..or mp....kudo's to her! Hope her business is thriving:smile:

She's all of the above and she's so damn busy I can't even get to see her anymore :(

She's all of the above and she's so damn busy I can't even get to see her anymore :(

I found the same thing. I have called 4 times in the last few months and was told she was not taking on any new clients.

I have been a regular visitor of this forum (and regularly enjoy this hobby) for some time now, but never posted anything. That being said, I went to visit Erica yesterday and I can assure you, the past postings are absoutely accurate - Erica is an absolute gem.

I arrived for my haircut.....in the chair for 20 minutes, had a great cut....much better job than those $15 dollar places (First Choice...etc), she even trimmed my beard and eye brows. Then she walked towards the stairs and asked me to join her.

the massage was nice and relaxing...deep but not painful. When she asked me to flip, things started to spice up. I have seen several SP's/MA's, but never experienced anything like this. i won't dive into the details, but i will say this......I will definitely repeat the visit.

About Erica......she keeps her self in fantastic shape, although hidden when you first arrive, a nice reveal once upstairs. Long red hair very easy on the eyes in her mid 30's. Seems she now has standard prices for her services, Hair cut $20, massage $60 (deserves a tip).

M

Yes I will add my 2 thumbs up for Erica best haircut and massage Ana shave! She will even shave below if you want! Repeat yes and already have!

About Erica......she keeps her self in fantastic shape, although hidden when you first arrive, a nice reveal once upstairs. Long red hair very easy on the eyes in her mid 30's. Seems she now has standard prices for her services, Hair cut $20, massage $60 (deserves a tip).[/font][/color]

M

Posted via Mobile Device

Damn everybody keeps talking about her hair cutting, alas what am I to do, I'm bald!!!:lol:

I'm sure she could shave you in other regions:shock:..or why don't you simply go for the pedicure and massage8)

I have to agree with SLURP. This girl is not greedy and is very sweet. I was a little reluctant at first given the location but in the end it was worth the trip. Not a tight body but still looks good. Besides, I'm partial to red heads. Tough to get to right now with construction but construction won't be there forever ... I hope :roll: