Erica's Place - Barbering Spa 4 Men (incl Massage)

I called her today to see how she was doing. She had a bad case of food poisoning.

Call her back, give her a break, she is very nice.

I visited Erica couple day's ago and the experience was great got an hair cut and a massage both where excelent services but have to admit that i prefered the massage she made me feel really comfortable and she put some passionin her worck.

:oops:

Can someone tell me... I phone Erica today and asked how much for the haircut and she told me $#### (just wondering if massage included on that price)I got shy to ask her...

Posted via Mobile Device

No .... Massage is not included with the price for a haircut. Read back through the thread her price for massage is listed here someplace. No need to be shy with Erica ......

Please DO NOT post ladies prices (I know this is a haircut price) but even that the ladies have the right to change prices for services as they see fit. By posting prices you are going to cause the lady problems as guys will ignorantly say "I saw you charged other guys $$ and your charging me $$$" (This is not appreciated so the dollar amounts have been removed from above).

I've been a regular for a long time but lately every time I call I get the message that her phone is not on and there's no opportunity to leave a message like there used to be. I've been trying to see her since before xmas.

She ahs been around, last time I seen her was last Friday. She has a new baby sitter so she isn't able to spend as much time at the spa as she used to. Try booking ahead a bit or getting hold of her early in the am.

She's also running an ad in the Sun now and then, she told me she ran one last week. I've had no trouble contacting her. If she recognizes your number on her phone she calls back after done with client.

Saw Erica today. She gave me a great haircut, and then we went upstairs. I booked an hour and had a most enjoyable time. Erica has lots of personality and enjoys what she does. I will definitly be seeing Erica again and again. She is unique and a gem.

Guest sidler

Where Who ....can you pm me the info for the place on Bank Somerset?

Thanks man

Where Who ....can you pm me the info for the place on Bank Somerset?

Thanks man

She's not on Bank and Somerset, that's an asian place.

She did run an ad on CL Mar 1, 2 & 4 for those trying to contact her

I also havent had any luck finding her no. is she listed here? or if someone could pm her info?

thanks

It's not really too hard to find her number. Like slurp just said, she's listing in CL. I just went to the Ottawa section and did a search for "Erica". Eight hits for the last month, all with her number. The last three even have pics. Beautiful hair.

Hi...thanks for the CL tip and I easily found her…makes it less confusing to navigate through, I’ve never been on their much being I find it hard to believe Gemma Atkinson is in Vanier at $120 a hour

After 15 pages on Erica, last week I needed to check this fine lady out. Of course I was needing of a haircut, my feet were in need of a pedicure and what the hell I was going so I threw in the massage to.

I really like this lady, and her services were outstanding. The whole idea is so unique, getting a haircut,pedicure and a really nice massage with a very happy ending.:jackoff:

I will no doubt, see and visit Erica again. She was overwhelmed with tip I left her, I told her that her services and time was fantastic.It was also nice talking to her for the 1.5 hours I was there, treat her with respect gents.

I'm glad I visited her:wink:

actually, funny thing is... while browsing CL for kicks i stumbled upon her add, spoke with her and she seems down to earth and awesome. cant wait for my appt coming up soon :) i will report back asap

btw... 1st post :):bddog: