Erica's Place - Barbering Spa 4 Men (incl Massage)

I remember there used to be a place called SexyCuts in Vanier that would give you a topless haircut. There were no extras but it was still very sexy, especially if you had your hair washed. Does Erica do something similar?

I've read alot about this lady and was thinking of going to see her, can someone pm me the cost details... Not really intrested in the haircut or pedicure, should I bother going or try a different mp? Wouldn't want to waste her time or mine. P.s. Anybody have an age for her? Thx

Posted via Mobile Device

I remember there used to be a place called SexyCuts in Vanier that would give you a topless haircut. There were no extras but it was still very sexy, especially if you had your hair washed. Does Erica do something similar?

Best to get her contact info off CL and ask her. But I'd suggest meeting her for standard services first and bring up the subject once you reach a comfort level with her.

Best to get her contact info off CL and ask her. But I'd suggest meeting her for standard services first and bring up the subject once you reach a comfort level with her.

well when i called her i asked her the prices in a none schalant manner, thinking i would get regular prices for the haircut and pedicure then i would have to speak to her about the massage in her presents, she flatt out told me the cost of it, the fact that there was no hidden fees and that i could pick one, a combination or all three and the prices change a bit.

this girl has good marketability.

what are you waiting for? Go for the whole package deal :) She has a great service going!

this girl has good marketability.

Hi I saw her the other day, great service and she's real down to earth.

She's just a call away, do not hesitate!

Posted via Mobile Device

Defintley would love to give her a call but to be honest, the only other time I've been to a MP was a private location. I was a bundle of nerves but relaxed after. Got charged I think 'rube' prices. Could see me a mile away. Any suggestions friend, please feel free. Maybe I should be trying someone else for my 2nd 'first impression'. Thanks in advance

Guest M***ell***A

Not quite sure what "rube prices" means (I have never heard that term before) but I know Erica and she is private (not a parlour) and she is far from greedy. If anything I have always thought she should charge more, she gives a great service that is totally unique in Ottawa and is a really, really nice person :)

Defintley would love to give her a call but to be honest, the only other time I've been to a MP was a private location. I was a bundle of nerves but relaxed after. Got charged I think 'rube' prices. Could see me a mile away. Any suggestions friend, please feel free. Maybe I should be trying someone else for my 2nd 'first impression'. Thanks in advance

She won't overcharge you.

A unique service so tip her well gents. I mean seriously, great service, pedicure,massage and haircut and a very nice lady :) who could ask for more!

and she is far from greedy. If anything I have always thought she should charge more, she gives a great service that is totally unique in Ottawa and is a really, really nice person :)

It was last week that I booked an hour with Erica. She provided an awesome time ... and just when I thouht it couldn't get any better she proved me wrong.

Erica is a treasure gentlemen, be sure to tip her well.

Finnally got a chance to check Erica out definitly a very nice lady, not quite my type but an enjoyable experience non the less.

Posted via Mobile Device

I have been seeing Erica for awhile now, awesome haircut, fantastic message. I agree we need to treat her right. Fantastic down to earth lady. This is my 1st post. I went to see her based on comments & reviews on this board. Cheers to all.

WOW 17 pages of positive comments, well now add one more.

I too got a great haircut from a wonderful lady. I too left with a big smile on my face . I too left a tip.

I know where I'm going for my next cut.

I'm in desperate need of a cut!(Among other things:P) Definetely thinking I'll need to check her out. Seeing as I don't drive, any fellow bussers out there know what bus route she's on? (PM if necessary)

I'm in desperate need of a cut!(Among other things:P) Definetely thinking I'll need to check her out. Seeing as I don't drive, any fellow bussers out there know what bus route she's on? (PM if necessary)

This! PM me with details too please!

AS for the bus routes I'm not sure. Erica advertises once and a while on CL her phone number is in her ad. Just call her, and she can give you the area she lives. She won't bite you while on the phone:mrgreen:

As I work downtown, whenever I visit Erica I take the transitway. Her place is a 7-8 minute walk (500 meter) from the O-Train/Bayview stop, cutting through the community centre parking lot.

Give yourself 15-20 minutes on your first visit, I walked past and missed her place the first time.

I am glad I visited Erica today. She is funny, good sense of humorous, beautiful and great service. Thank you Erica.

I had the pleasue of starting last week off with a hair cut and massage with Erica. She showed me an awesome time and that is why I keep going back to her. I won't go into details but she may surprise you with her service.

Gentlemen treat her well.