Help!!! Toronto reco's

Guest *l**e

So I am in Toronto and am totally both over and underwhelmed at th same time. There are literally 1000's of ads for massage, but because I don't know the city well, I can't tell which ones are within a reasonable distance of my hotel (near the cn tower).

I went on the Toronto review board, but same thing; there are many great reco's, but I can't figure out which are near me. I posted a question on that board asking for reco's near me...so far 54 views, no replies.

As I am aware that Ottawa's hobbyists are the smartest, most experienced, worldly and helpful on the planet (yes, I'm totally sucking up here!!), I was hoping some of you may have some ideas for me. (massage, sp, whatever)

Thanks in advance, guys. Feel free to pm me if necessary.

There is a feature with google maps where you can save locations on the map. Last time I went to Toronto I used that to map the massage studios that interested me, so I could easily see which ones were close to the hotel I was staying at. If you go to the studio websites they will have addresses listed. And if you are interested in an independent provider, you can usually find out what general area they are located in if you ask or check their listings/website.

I have a friend that I've keep in contact over the last year... another independent in Toronto. Her name is Dace and you can find her site searching for nuru Toronto on Google. It's the first site on the page. She offers both nuru and therapeutic massage.

Gorgeous spinner with long blonde hair!

• Like 1

Can you do an outcall where the sp comes to you? That way you don't have to be as concerned about locations.

I have a friend who I am trying to encourage to join and post on here. Tila Jaye who is working in Toronto now, but I am not familiar with locations either. will pm email address.

Guest *l**e

thanks everyone...I will let you know how it goes.

p.s.

I didn't get even one single reply or any assistance on the toronto board. Once again Ottawa shows its superiority!!