Any info on Cleo?

Do you mean me sweetheart? I think i'm the only Cleo on this site but I do massage in Ottawa! Is there another Cleo? And here I thought I was unique :p

I think he's referring to a Cleo on BP. She's new and only been advertising for a few weeks. Sorry I have no info on her. I just thought I would clarify.

Yes sorry i was talking about the Cleo on BP...wasn't sure if i was allowed to put that in, being a noob here and all.

Her pics look really good, might have to toftt.

This thread has NOTHING to do with Cleo Catra of OTTAWA. It's the WINNIPEG forum - there is a LOCAL lady named Cleo who advertises on BP. I don't know about Ottawa, but BP Winnipeg is a minefield; many of the ads are bait 'n' switch and other ripoffs, so Winnipeg pooners are naturally wary of most of the ladies who advertise on BP.

Additional Comments:

Saw her very cute, great boobs.
How about posting some details publicly instead of via PM? That's what these boards are for.

Id say keep it in PM...he already said he had a good time...so its positive, anything more than that in public forum is disrespectful to Cleo.

This is after all a recommendation board....not a review board.

She plays safe, decent cbj, tasty kitty, reasonable value imho... on balance, okay, probably return to play with those tits again... pm me if you want the +/- score.

Happy pooning, xmy556..

This girl still around, didn't get a chance to see her and haven't seen an add for a while?

She change her name maybe?