picture.php?albumid=1458&pictureid=8926

This is Roksi. She's well reviewed on here, but recently I had the pleasure of spending an entire day with her while strolling through Amsterdam.

I grew up (to the extent that I ever have :)) in Amsterdam, or at least spent a lot of my youth there. I go back every chance I get. I was able to visit again recently while on another European trip, and was happy to learn that Roksi would be there at the same time. We met in the morning, and went for a leisurely stroll through my old neighbourhood, though I kept being distracted from the beauties of the architecture by the beauties of Roksi, very tastefully dressed but a knockout, as she always is. When I could no longer endure the pent-up urges, :) we rushed back to my hotel for our first round of the day. So good to taste and feel her again. I love her thighs gripping me tight, and her moves, and her look. A passionate lover, responding, initiating, exploring. Always active.

A break, time for lunch, a museum or two, and back for round two. More of the same, lots of oral and intense satisfaction.

Drinks, supper, another visit to my room, and farewell. This was a very genuine GFE, with a major looker, and a sweetheart: an unforgettable day with an unforgettable woman.

• Like 4

Thanks for the update on Roksi, Cato. I enjoy Amsterdam as well, visiting several times over the years. Glad you were able to recount fond memories with someone special not to mention the "breaks" in your room.