What is your most exotic song that turns you on

I would have to say hands down Wicked Game by Chris Isaak. I think that song would turn anyone on!

• Like 1

That song came out when I was in college and it played at the dance bar every night, it did it for me

And of course the American pie theme song from Matt Nattanson Laid

For my own reasons!

Closer by NIN

and

I never remember the name of the song

Radio version "I want to love you"

Strip club version "I want to Fuck you"

Kind of a slower tune!

Apex

For my own reasons!

Closer by NIN

and

I never remember the name of the song

Radio version "I want to love you"

Strip club version "I want to Fuck you"

Kind of a slower tune!

Apex

haha do you forget the punch lines of jokes too...lmao

is this the song?

the video is a little odd but this song has always made me feel like a sex goddess: Massive Attack: "Karma Coma"

Guest Ou**or**n

I'm also a huge fan of Closer by NIN. Not the worlds most subtle song but it certainly speaks to how I feel about some ladies...

I did also once have sex to Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard. Ahh good times.

You'll have to take it one step further by doing the same to 'Me and Giuliani Down by the Schoolyard'. That'll give you 9 mins too ;)

the video is a little odd but this song has always made me feel like a sex goddess: Massive Attack: "Karma Coma"

I find the title track of that record to be incredibly sexy (Protection). If I had to pick an album to get it on to though, Tricky's 'Maxinquaye' would be my choice hands down. A bit of something else beforehand required.

i find the music in this song sexy yet saucy...love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6jlCuMvVQ

So right you are! Saucy it is.

The too seriously self-indulgent/emotive stuff is NOT sexy. The light touch is so important, esp. in things sexual. The lightness of being, the playfulness of innocence, always with more to do but never done. Now that's fun :razz:.

The heavy-duty folks who can never leave anything left on the table miss the secret of it all, LOL. The literalists, yuch!

Now, to "throw the cat among the pigeons" for the others, take a look at this gal's song, the spinster gal, the ugly duckling, the one who has had a lifetime of abuse heaped on her and has never even been kissed by anyone...but when she opens her mouth....:shock::-D Man do I love this!

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92464?fp=1

http://vodpod.com/watch/1520172-susan-boyle-at-britains-got-talent

The voice of an angel. Brilliant. Just LOVE the first five seconds when she starts, then the the quick shot of the blonde doll's reaction. Juxtaposition: the ugly duckling vs. the doll. Who do you love? Man I love this! What a paradox.

Pink Kitty always goes on about some SP who is going to "blow your mind". Well, this gal does "blow" my mind, LOL. Best "blow job" ever, ROFLAMO. She "dreams a dream that love would never die...." :!:

Listening to the first five seconds of her song is better than sex.

And what about this guy? Not sexy in the least, but the "mouse" that roars. Just listen to him when he gets going at 1:11 and 2:04. When this guy, Paul Potts, the loser cellphone salesman, finishes and Simon Cowell et al start to give their verdict, just look at Potts' face and eyes very, very closely as they are about to judge him. See the wounds. Like Jesus, I would think. It was Easter, wasn't it?

Two beautiful, beautiful human beings, and that's "sexy" in it's own weird and wonderful way. Man are they attractive! What a mystery. Love the paradox. Having lots of fun throwing a spanner in the works here, LOL!

• Like 1

So right you are! Saucy it is.

The too seriously self-indulgent/emotive stuff is NOT sexy. The light touch is so important, esp. in things sexual. The lightness of being, the playfulness of innocence, always with more to do but never done. Now that's fun :razz:.

The heavy-duty folks who can never leave anything left on the table miss the secret of it all, LOL. The literalists, yuch!

Now, to "throw the cat among the pigeons" for the others, take a look at this gal's song, the spinster gal, the ugly duckling, the one who has had a lifetime of abuse heaped on her and has never even been kissed by anyone...but when she opens her mouth....:shock::-D Man do I love this!

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92464?fp=1

http://vodpod.com/watch/1520172-susan-boyle-at-britains-got-talent

The voice of an angel. Brilliant. Just LOVE the first five seconds when she starts, then the the quick shot of the blonde doll's reaction. Juxtaposition: the ugly duckling vs. the doll. Who do you love? Man I love this! What a paradox.

Pink Kitty always goes on about some SP who is going to "blow your mind". Well, this gal does "blow" my mind, LOL. Best "blow job" ever, ROFLAMO. She "dreams a dream that love would never die...." :!:

Listening to the first five seconds of her song is better than sex.

And what about this guy? Not sexy in the least, but the "mouse" that roars. Just listen to him when he gets going at 1:11 and 2:04. When this guy, Paul Potts, the loser cellphone salesman, finishes and Simon Cowell et al start to give their verdict, just look at Potts' face and eyes very, very closely as they are about to judge him. See the wounds. Like Jesus, I would think. It was Easter, wasn't it?

Two beautiful, beautiful human beings, and that's "sexy" in it's own weird and wonderful way. Man are they attractive! What a mystery. Love the paradox. Having lots of fun throwing a spanner in the works here, LOL!

Wow, If any one has not taken the time to read Jimbo 351's post and not takent the time to listen to the llinks, YOU NEED TO!

Jimbo that was awsome!

Apex

My most exotic song would be.

Are you ready for this.

Bach's "Air On A G String" :razz: LMAO

Jungle Boobie by Kool and the Gang. Fo sho. Love.

Haha, was that an intentional typo? ;) I love jungle boobies too...

Haha, was that an intentional typo? ;) I love jungle boobies too...

I should get my mind out of the gutter. But I love a good gutter-wallow.

Guest C**Tra****er

I was listening to an old 90's playlist and I came upon this gem...

Rump Shaker by Wrekx-N-Effect lol

Yeah..

All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom

and a poom-poom - JUST SHAKE YA RUMP

All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom

and a poom-poom - JUST SHAKE YA RUMP (rump shaker)

Check baby check baby one two three four

Check baby check baby one two three

Check baby check baby one two

Check baby check baby one

Posted via Mobile Device