Which SP Provide the Best BJ in Winnipeg?

Really is there such a thing as a bad Blow Job?

Posted via Mobile Device

My old lady? lol...

Best I have ever had is my ATF - she only sees me, and she's pretty much ruined me for BJs...

I've had a couple of sp that ruined it all with a lousy bj. Totally killed the whole mojo when all you feel is teeth scraping up against it and less enthusiasm. Treating it like a chore or something. lol Jazmine from Bp was a champ with her bbbjcim. one of the best ones out there.

My old lady? lol...

Best I have ever had is my ATF - she only sees me, and she's pretty much ruined me for BJs...

I hate it when people do this! "You wouldn't believe this! This is sooo awesome! It is literally the best on the entire planet! You HAVE to experience it to believe it! Oh, but you can't, because it is just mine."

Its like saying you have a supermodel girlfriend, but nobody ever sees her, because she is so shy she only comes out when no one else is around.

[imaginary friend]

Additional Comments:

I've had a couple of sp that ruined it all with a lousy bj. Totally killed the whole mojo when all you feel is teeth scraping up against it and less enthusiasm. Treating it like a chore or something. lol Jazmine from Bp was a champ with her bbbjcim. one of the best ones out there.

To each their own, I guess. I actually enjoy it when ladies almost bite my cock off.

• Like 1

I hate it when people do this! "You wouldn't believe this! This is sooo awesome! It is literally the best on the entire planet! You HAVE to experience it to believe it! Oh, but you can't, because it is just mine."

Hey, what can I say? Not trying to rub it in people's faces, just stating a fact...

Hey, what can I say? Not trying to rub it in people's faces, just stating a fact...

maybe he's just saying this board is for passing information! That's not particularly useful information!

Just to get this thread back on track Soliel would be on my list but also Daria K Morgan she also gives a hell of a BJ :givemehead:

Alright, I'm chiming in very late into this thread. The best blow job is the one you are getting "right now" in the moment kind of thing ha ha

Seriously though, and it has been said before. You will get the best blowjob from somone who loves to give one an who you also have some kind of connection with. With that said I recommend:

Soleil and Zoe Zee

The best that Winnipeg has to offer

Alright, I'm chiming in very late into this thread. The best blow job is the one you are getting "right now" in the moment kind of thing ha ha

That is so true! ha ha:biggrin:

It would be very helpful if the OP clarified what he means by "best BJ". Does he mean CBJ or BBBJ? To completion, or just foreplay? The use of internet abbreviations has muddied the waters somewhat. Until the advent of internet chat rooms, blowjob meant one thing - woman (or gay man, I suppose) sucks uncovered man's dick until he cums, generally in her/his mouth. The only questions were spit or swallow, and last second withdrawal? I prefer the term used on British punter boards - OWO (oral without). That refers to uncovered oral not to completion.

To answer the OP's question, I get nothing much from so-called CBJs, so that automatically eliminates those providers who only do covered oral. For me, the best CBJ would be worth no more than 3 on a scale where the best BBBJ would rank at 10. Of those who do uncovered oral not to completion, I would say that Daria Kay Morgan, Zoe Zee, Lana and Kendra are the best. They don't just suck cocks; they make love to them with their mouths.

I won't mention those who allow CIM, since that's usually YMMV, except for Zoe, who charges extra for it (I've never tried it with her).

You know this is a fact how? Because she told you?

You know this is a fact how? Because she told you?

What the heck are you talking about??

My initial point was, that I have seen the best out there for BJs (and it wasn't an SP) so me saying that so-n-so gives the best ones would not be the truth...

Toya baby, Toya. Such enthusiasm.

Additional Comments:

Toya baby, Toya. Such enthusiasm.

Yes, there are terrible ones, that make you want to leave!

Also, there are some super-stars I have experienced in no particular order!

Kandra(travels from montreal)

Maxim (BLE)

Roksi

Heidi (from Heidi's playhouse TO)

Phoneix (local)

Emily, Kayla, Leigh.Looks like there are a lot of different opinions on this one.

Lots of opinions and lots of good suggestions offered in this thread. No two ladies are the same, and as much as no two clients are the same.

-some guys hafta have bbbj, others, more cautious, cbj only..

-some are hugely turned on by the pse experience; cim, throating, cum chortling, swallowing, whatever..

-some guys want their cock workshipped by a sweet, shy, compliant submissive girl while other guys that want that cozy intimate "curl up by the fire and gently blow me" gfe-type experience..

-and the magic of tongue and/or lip piercings!! or not??

What turns one guy on might bore the shit out of the next guy, so there's a lot of subjectivity.. so maybe at the end of the day it just depends on what you look for in a blowjob, what turns you on..

anyways, ol' f158 is definitely 100% right on the mark with his comment...

You will get the best blowjob from somone who loves to give one an who you also have some kind of connection with.

Just bumping this thread.

Staying in Wpg for the summer and am a BJ addict. Any recommendations while for 2013?

Guest Lu***ou***en

Lots of talk about bjs lately, maybe something in the air?

I love giving and receiving oral, very sexy...