I was at the Playmate a couple of days ago and saw the Triple A sign next door. Can anyone give a reco for it - and for any particular MPs there?

Guest *ig*a**

You can do a search here and Iam sure you will find what you seek.

Posted via Mobile Device

I was at the Playmate a couple of days ago and saw the Triple A sign next door. Can anyone give a reco for it - and for any particular MPs there?

they have a website. ive been there a couple of times myself. but they dont advertise here on cerb

Guest S***dst***

I've been there a few times in the beginning...and admittedly return once a year (on my Bday...tradition as it was my first day in this "hobby") to see one lady imparticular each time...only because she is absolutely gorgeous and very relaxed on the clock watching great pleasure to talk too.

That is all I can say.

Read between the lines of all else you find... or don't.

Additional Comments:

they've also been discussed in the cowboy diaries to a degree in regards tor photos.

I've been there once and if this doesn't help you nothing will!!

Guest s**nflute
I've been there once and if this doesn't help you nothing will!!

I have also been there and I have decided not to return, hope it has improved.

Guest f***nds4f**
I have also been there and I have decided not to return, hope it has improved.

Same to me. Now you know what to do.

Well I don't from personal experience buuuttt from what I have heard is this spa gets more crapped on then it should, I have also heard the girls are pretty friendy, a little eccentric but nice :) I noticed myself they always have the same girls so that must be good, one bad apple can ruin the bunch right? I say don't judge a book buy it's cover everything deserves your own opinion, and everything should get a second chance of redemption :)

Guest s**nflute
Well I don't from personal experience buuuttt from what I have heard is this spa gets more crapped on then it should, I have also heard the girls are pretty friendy, a little eccentric but nice :) I noticed myself they always have the same girls so that must be good, one bad apple can ruin the bunch right? I say don't judge a book buy it's cover everything deserves your own opinion, and everything should get a second chance of redemption :)

You are right everything should get a second chance of redemption......

OK guys who wants to volunteer to go first AAA and TOFTT.........

In my last 14 years of hobbying in Ottawa with MPs I have been there 4 times... 3 times because I didn't know better and the last because it was very late at night and there was no other place open... and that was 7 years ago.

BUT... you can go to the highest praised spa and get a lady on an off night or go to the lowest praised spa and get a lady on a good night. Common denominator is the repertoire between the client and lady will be the deciding factor.

I know of some that have developed a good repertoire with some of the ladies at AAA... as with all it's "caveat emptor"...

It's better to ask about individual ladies than the spa itself.

I haven't been there in years but there was a time when Trish/Jessica was on their web site so those of you lucky enough to have a session with her were not disappointed. Also there were some positive threads on Sabrina who also is no longer there. There must be something to be said when most of the girls on their web site have been there for years. I'm still not willing to spend the big bucks (and it IS big bucks) to TOFTT.

Guest s**nflute
So funny to see everyone tip- toeing around the rules here :)

Posted from my iPhone

I know, MOD doesn't like you walking around with your steel toe boots!!:biggrin:

I just TOFTT this past weekend. Was fun. Massage was very erotic. No clock-watching. Not rushed. We accidentally went over the 30 mins and she did not even think to mention it or ask for extra - didn't even mind that I took a long shower before and after outside of the 30 mins. Lady was one of the most beautiful and physically fit MPs I have ever seen.

I haven't been there in years. Went about 4 years back and had terrible service: rushed, dispassionate, mechanical, lazy, no deep tissue. Maybe it's changed?

• Like 1

Maybe it's changed?

It's always the service that determines a place or individual's reputation... and sounds like you have an enjoyable time with a wonderful lady.

It's always the service that determines a place or individual's reputation... and sounds like you have an enjoyable time with a wonderful lady.

Yup sounds like it, now we need a name from phalanx. Looking forward to meeting her when she moves over to another spa or goes indy. :icon_razz:

Guest s**nflute
I just TOFTT this past weekend. Was fun. Massage was very erotic. No clock-watching. Not rushed. We accidentally went over the 30 mins and she did not even think to mention it or ask for extra - didn't even mind that I took a long shower before and after outside of the 30 mins. Lady was one of the most beautiful and physically fit MPs I have ever seen.

I haven't been there in years. Went about 4 years back and had terrible service: rushed, dispassionate, mechanical, lazy, no deep tissue. Maybe it's changed?

Good Stuff....many thanks!! :bigclap: