Travelling to Moncton

So i'm new here ( Hi and nice to meet ya) Although you may find me around on some other boards.

Here's the thing... i'm going to be traveling into Moncton from Ontario and I will be there for almost a week - Long weekend in May.

It seems like its a hell of a place to get stuck in for a week. Not much in the way of anything, or am I mistaken?

And from what I can gather, Sp's don't much care for working in Moncton?

So whats a man to do? I am no psychic but I fortell a few too many nights alone in my hotel room...

Any and all suggestions welcome

You can check out Angies in Dieppe its not to bad, they have a decent line up on the weekend. If Rachel Raven is in town she is good company although I have not seen her advertise in awhile.

If your staying downtown there is a few good pubs and clubs if your into those. Old Triangle and the Navigator are good spots also the Pump House has excellent food and there beers is pretty good too.

• Like 1

Thanks Bonus!

So far anyone I've mentioned my trip to has been all about the "oh that sucks" attitude.

It's nice to know that there are actually some great places to spend some time.

Although i'm probably past the age of just showing up to a club or pub on a Friday night solo without looking like a bit of a creeper.

Angie's though... might have to check that being as walking in solo on a Friday night "looking like a creeper" is sort of the idea ;)

Glad I could be of some help.

St. James Gate is also a good place to go and usually there is an older crowd there, one of the young guys I work with calls it a couger bar...lol

I might be on the upper crust of what is considered "cougar bait" these days

oh hell, who am i kidding... I'm well past it.

Thanks again for the info!