Do yourself a favor, read the diary!

It sickens me to hear of guys getting scammed when the whole situation is generally avoidable!

• Like 1

I myself use his resource and I have even asked for help when I thought it was too good to be true. Keep up the good work cowboy!

It sickens me to hear of guys getting scammed when the whole situation is generally avoidable!

i never understood the point of ladies to lie.. :( MAKES THE REST OF US LOOK BAD.. :(

It's the opposite for you Sweetshay..your photos are stunning, and you're even more gorgeous in person!

It's obvious isn't it? Every industry has professionals,and it's undesireables. These Women are either forced into this trade by someone else or just looking for easy money. It's really unfortunate that these women are being hurt or hurting others. One of theissues with this industry is trust, due to societies ridiculous standards we as clients can very easily be put in a compromising situation. Leaving us open to be scammed so the onus is on us to do the research

This and of course these ladies aren't the same calibre as the beauties who grace this community. ;)

I hope that this posting will help any newbies in the Ottawa area avoid any issues. Read the diary daily! I'm just going to keep posting the link to his site to help you guys out and make this a better community! :)

• Like 1

We are very fortunate to have Cowboy Kenny provide the diary. It is a useful resource that he spends countless hours maintaining for fellow hobbyists.

Thanks and Kudos to you CK

Guest Ba**n

The Cowboy's Diary is a time-proven, realiable and excellent resource for intelligent hobbyists. I never venture beyond established independent ladies and respected agencies. Be discrete, polite and well-informed; the rest will take care of itself.

nice to have people to help us! I had the chance to use the diary a couple of time and i can say it did really made the difference. luckily for us hobbyists and sp's we can use cerb to help us with its reco's and reviews too.

my two cents....

Thanks to spud for posting this, and especially to CK for his tireless hard work.

The diary is one of the most valuable resources out there.

• Like 2

hey cowboy Your email from the site Isnt working.

I have a report that i want to make with some images. Please email me or something. I'll pm you my email adress. Thanks

I was really glad when I discovered Cowboy's website. It's great that he's out there doing this for us.

Yes, another vote for Cowboy Kenny, and the disappointment his blog has saved many of us.

http://www.cowboysdiary.info/wordpress/

On the right side of the page:

"Buy me a beer

Has this site saved you grief ? Click here to buy me a beer. Thanks! Paypal acct not required."

I hope many of you have taken the opportunity to buy CK a few beers for all of his hard work! ;)

It's the opposite for you Sweetshay..your photos are stunning, and you're even more gorgeous in person!

Couldn't agree more

I stumbled across Cowboy Kenny's diary and boy am I glad I did - It definately saved me from some potential headaches..

I just wish there was a way to make CK's diary required reading for all members. I'm sure that would make any scam artists think twice before trying to hit Ottawa.

Keep up the good work Cowboy Kenny.

Just as an aside; do any of the SPs listed ever contact CK to clarify any misunderstandings.