Any one had the pleasure of meeting Brittany902. Her pics look nice ...I did call her and found she was pleasant but not sure I'm ready to book. Not sure why ...it all sounded good...hmmm I'll probably wait for a reco

I tried booking an appointment with Brittany tonight. She seemed very pleasant on the phone, but something must have come up. When I called to see if she was coming over, she texted me back to say she couldn't pick up. Then, I accidentally hit redial on my phone since the keys are so sensitive - just my luck! Anyway, I texted her back to say that I understood if she couldn't make it tonight, so I suggested we try again for next week. I'll send her a PM sometime to try and set up another appointment. I'll keep you posted.

I too tried to set an appointment at her in service location and she was a no show. No explanation, no sorry..actually hung up the phone. As you can see I'm not the first and I have honestly heard another complaint of the same. Not very professional :(

I too tried to set an appointment at her in service location and she was a no show. No explanation, no sorry..actually hung up the phone. As you can see I'm not the first and I have honestly heard another complaint of the same. Not very professional :(

I know you are ticked and rightfully so. Positive/neutral comments sweetie, to the best of your/anyone's ability in this case. The professionalism obviously sucks and surely not in a good way from your experience. Better for the gents to know the real scoop.

Big Hugs,

Lexy

I really don't see my comments as being negative, they were factual and based on the experiences of 2 other Cerb members and myself. I do respect the fact that Cerb is to be used in a positive way and I feel my comments were warranted and were not stated in a mean spirited nature. I guess maybe I could have handled it in " PM me for info " but I feel right away that sends more of a negative message. Remember I wasn't commenting on the SP personally just her booking shortcomings. No harm intended.

I really don't see my comments as being negative, they were factual and based on the experiences of 2 other Cerb members and myself. I do respect the fact that Cerb is to be used in a positive way and I feel my comments were warranted and were not stated in a mean spirited nature. I guess maybe I could have handled it in " PM me for info " but I feel right away that sends more of a negative message. Remember I wasn't commenting on the SP personally just her booking shortcomings. No harm intended.

I certainly didn't mean you were being negative in anyway and based your post on facts. I know people read more in to the whole "PM me for info" and it does sound so negative. Most know your intentions were not to be mean spirited and I agree that you were not attacking the SP or even thought that. You simply stated how unprofessional the booking process was and like I said before and stand by what I said. The professionalism obviously sucks and surely not in a good way from your experience. Better for the gents to know the real scoop.

Obviously this has been an issue with and discussed among other gents as well.

On to the next babe. Lots of wonderful ladies for you to have fun with!!

You just sometimes see the somewhat new or fairly new to CERB SP's getting a lot of flack but in this case, your words speak volumes but with time the SP will hopefully learn proper booking etiquette.

I do hope the SP knows she can contact the ladies for advice and support.

Big hugs and I apologize for any misunderstanding,

Lexy

• Like 1

No need to apologize Lexi , I knew you meant nothing by them and I didn't take anything personally by them . If I want people to respect my opinions then in turn I will respect theirs as well. As you said there are so many wonderful ladies including yourself who I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet and with that in mind I have decided to put this one in the past. I hope she gets her act together , it's nice that there are SP's such as yourself who are willing to mentor any one who may ask for help and advice...shows the class of women we have on this site and I think most of us men try to give it right back to you gals.

No need to apologize Lexi , I knew you meant nothing by them and I didn't take anything personally by them . If I want people to respect my opinions then in turn I will respect theirs as well. As you said there are so many wonderful ladies including yourself who I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet and with that in mind I have decided to put this one in the past. I hope she gets her act together , it's nice that there are SP's such as yourself who are willing to mentor any one who may ask for help and advice...shows the class of women we have on this site and I think most of us men try to give it right back to you gals.

Thank you sweetie! I tried to give you rep. points for being so respectful and kind with your words but I've spread so much love around already!!

Big Hugs and Kisses,

Lexy

I tried to set up an appointment with her on two separate occasions, but to no avail.

I can speak , knowing Brittany personally , she has been having difficulties with the number she has posted as her contact number , to my knowledge she has changed numbers / or possibly just changed phones ..

I also know she was having some problems with nosey neighbors at her inservice location , and out of respect for her privacy and every clients privacy , she wasnt providing incalls.

I havent spoken to her for a week or so , so Im sure if any of you would LIKE to meet her you can message her and she can fill you in if she is available or not and whether she is providing in or out.

She is a really sweet girl , you will all be very privelaged to have met her :)

Brittany took the time to drop me an email a few days ago and to her credit was very apologetic to me and how things went when I initially saw her ad and tried to book with her. She now seems to have things a little better organized and seemed genuinely sorry for all the past mix ups . I for one will give her the benefit of the doubt and will see her when she has in service. Maybe someone can TOFFT on an out service call. Would be nice to see a review . Thanks Brittany for taking the time to clear the air with me....it showed you really want to make a better go of it this time. GOOD LUCK !!

Well I finally decided to TOFTT and I will say I had a nice time with Brittany. Her pictures are accurate although she was a bit taller than I thought she would be. She is "curvy " but in a nice way and I enjoyed her skills . She was very easy to be with and did not rush me at all. (YMMV ) I was hesitant to see her but sometimes we all need to give someone a second chance and I'm glad I did. I had fun with her and will see her again. I believe she has got her act together now and has been nothing but kind and apologetic to me since our earlier mix ups. You can PM if you want more info but I'm only on line every so often. I'll do a reco soon , just don't have the time right now .

• Like 1