Question for MPs

Guest K***an

I had to cancel an appointment this week with my regular MP due to a sudden onset of the flu. This was the first time I ever had to do so for this reason. It made me wonder, do MPs who do incalls ever refuse someone who is obviously under the weather? I know someone who swears that he contracted mono from a popular studio downtown.

I hope that most guys are seeing an MP when they're sick as it's a bit expensive and it's harder to enjoy the experience when you're not feeling well.

I once went to a MP when I had a bad case of seasonal allergies. I have to say that it was unpleasant to have a runny nose when you're laying on your stomach, and the MP must have been grossed out by the sniffling. Only did it once...it's just a real drag.

I had to cancel an appointment this week with my regular MP due to a sudden onset of the flu. This was the first time I ever had to do so for this reason.

Well, I'd say that was the right thing to do. I'm sure nobody else, whether MA or not, wants your flu :)

It made me wonder, do MPs who do incalls ever refuse someone who is obviously under the weather? I know someone who swears that he contracted mono from a popular studio downtown.

I know some do. I'd have thought most would. If they catch your flu then they can't work for a few days, and that hits them in the pocket. MAs and SPs don't get sick leave, last I looked.

• Like 2

Guest s**nflute
Well, I'd say that was the right thing to do. I'm sure nobody else, whether MA or not, wants your flu :)

I know some do. I'd have thought most would. If they catch your flu then they can't work for a few days, and that hits them in the pocket. MAs and SPs don't get sick leave, last I looked.

I hear ya!!

I have seen a MA that has hand sanitizer at the door!

We keep hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE, lol. I would likely decline an appointment with someone who was obviously sick, as I wouldn't want them to sneeze or drool on me, however I don't offer any services that exchange fluids, and the same is the case with the majority of MAs I know. So honestly, being sick wouldn't really change anything. Except likely your level of enjoyment, so being healthy would make for a more enjoyable appointment I'm sure!

We keep hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE, lol. I would likely decline an appointment with someone who was obviously sick, as I wouldn't want them to sneeze or drool on me, however I don't offer any services that exchange fluids, and the same is the case with the majority of MAs I know. So honestly, being sick wouldn't really change anything. Except likely your level of enjoyment, so being healthy would make for a more enjoyable appointment I'm sure!

I must admit, I'm surprised by this. If you're going to spend an hour or so in a relatively small room with someone else who's got a cold, even if you do nothing besides sit on opposite sides of the room and chat... well, I'd admit that I don't know what your chances of catching that cold would be, but I'd imagine they're not negligible.

But then, turning someone down will doubtless annoy them, so there's clearly a balancing act here. I guess everyone has to make their own call on it, each time...

But then, turning someone down will doubtless annoy them, so there's clearly a balancing act here. I guess everyone has to make their own call on it, each time...

I think a "gentleman" should reschedule if he believes there is any chance of being contagious (cold, flu or otherwise). Of course when you do first encounter such an infection you are contagious before symptoms become apparent (even to you) so the ladies are going to get more than their share of colds and flu exposure, so if you know you have it, clearly the decent thing to do is to reschedule.

The few times I have encountered someone at the office who clearly should not be there, and then some 24 hours later develop symptoms of my own, well, lets just say they don't have my gratitude :)

I'd be severely busted up to know that I had caused someone to have to take time off work.

• Like 1

Sometimes I get cold sores so last time I got one I delayed booking an appointment because I didn't know when it would clear up. Ended up being a really bad one, and I made sure it was gone and I was totally clear for a week or two afterwards to make sure I wasn't a risk, and I wasn't even planning on seeing someone who kissed. Some people might say I'm "too safe" but in my mind such a thing doesn't exist.

I think a "gentleman" should reschedule if he believes there is any chance of being contagious (cold, flu or otherwise). Of course when you do first encounter such an infection you are contagious before symptoms become apparent (even to you) so the ladies are going to get more than their share of colds and flu exposure, so if you know you have it, clearly the decent thing to do is to reschedule.

Absolutely.

Unfortunately, as we see over and over again, there's a significant number of guys who simply don't give a shit about the ladies they're seeing. The kind of person who doesn't care about wasting someone's time by no-showing or cancelling at the last second is, alas, probably also not going to care too much about the prospect of giving her a cold and putting her out of work for a few days (never mind the fact that having a cold is just miserable anyway, even if it isn't costing you).

Sad, but true.

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
I had to cancel an appointment this week with my regular MP due to a sudden onset of the flu. This was the first time I ever had to do so for this reason. It made me wonder, do MPs who do incalls ever refuse someone who is obviously under the weather? I know someone who swears that he contracted mono from a popular studio downtown.

How can someone not understand, when you feel under the weather with a flu........it's ALWAYS advisable to avoid contact. The unlikely event of not contracting the virus / flu also depends on your emmune system.

I believe you have made the right choice not only for your health reason but for others.