Rocker/pin-up girl

I believe her name is Linzee, she has lots of tats and J size breasts. Has anyone seen her yet. Thinking of seeing her this weekend, would love a review.

I saw her in public but did not address her. She looks just as good if not better than in her photos.. yes those puppies are huge.

Would like to find out more if anyone knows...

Same here! Any info would be great. she is very aggressive on the phone

If you want a pin-up girl who is friendly and has impeccable telephone manners, I suggest you try the lovely Soleil (no tattoos though).

If you want a pin-up girl who is friendly and has impeccable telephone manners, I suggest you try the lovely Soleil (no tattoos though).

Angela of Ottawa is offering good advice after reading Horndog66's post! Most of these BP girls think they work for Revenue Canada, where they can screw you over and take your money!:icon_rolleyes:

Edited by Cerb Moderator

hey

this sounds interesting anyone have a pic, where would i find her?

i have a thing for large breasted women.

go

I haven't seen her myself, nor have I ever seen any reviews on her.

However, I called her a few weeks ago and was not impressed at all with her telephone manners. She was very hostile, allegedly because I didn't open the conversation by identifying myself in a "friendly" manner". She proceeded to berate me for that and told me I blew it. I don't know what her agenda is, but there have been reports on the review board (you know which one) that she treats all callers that way.

Needless to say, I won't try again. Good luck to anyone who calls her! Maybe if you're "friendly" and not businesslike, you'll luck out and get a great blowjob, complete with "goo chortling" (as she calls CIM).

Had exactly the same experience, which is funny because I was over the top nice when I contacted her because of her ad. I'd be shocked if anyone could make an appointment? Too bad, those are interesting assets.

Maybe that's part of her "charm"... some guys pay extra for that...

yah makes a fella feel at home eh ?

She explained the phone attitude thing to me something about only wanting to see guys that would stand up to her or some such thing didn't make a lot of sense to me.