Asian Monica, someone musta tried by now?

Hey there everyone. I'm thinking someone must of tried out Asian Monica from BP by now. I took one for the team with the last 3 visiting asians who advertised on BP. Anyone take the plunge yet? If so, please share.

Joji :)

I can't say for sure but she is from Candyland which I believe is a reputable agency that advertises here on CERB.

Awesome. Way take one for the team so to speak. But seriously, that's great. If your reco is good than I plan to book ASAP. I'm hoping to get in late morning or early afternoon. Hope to hear from you soon. You may private message me if you want.

Thanks

Hey there everyone. I'm thinking someone must of tried out Asian Monica from BP by now. I took one for the team with the last 3 visiting asians who advertised on BP. Anyone take the plunge yet? If so, please share.

Joji :)

Hi, I am not sure I have read any of your reviews on your 3 visits. Could you at least PM me with who and what you had found?

Thanks.

Crystal from vipotg agency was the last Asian I saw. She's gone now but I contacted her agency and told them to keep sending great ladies. Crystal was the first Asian I saw in Halifax with real pics. Now there are two other asian girls I haven't seen that visit from time to time and I know from other members that they are legit and quality girls. Jasmin Thai and Destiny XU. Both are, from what I gather, excellent. In fact I believe Jasmin is coming this month and I may just book. The first to asians that I did see however had fake pics. I forget their names now. I never reviewed them publicly as it is a cerb no no to post negative comments. "if you have nothing nice to say than don't say anything at all". I did however pm some friends about my experience.

• Like 1