I fail to understand why some of the newer members of CERB continue to ask for information when it has already been given to them or they have the means at hand to find what they are looking for by using the various features of the Board such as the search functions.

CAT was gracious enough to provide a link to a thread containing the information that the member was looking for. The member even commented on the thread back in January and now in May is looking for the same information.

If the newer members were to take the time to learn about CERB and what its for and how it works it would eliminate a lot of the lazy questions...

Rodehard

• Like 1

I have to agree with Skinflute in that some people are just to lazy to look for themselves always wanting some other member to answer their questions for them...

Contributions and recommendations are the basis of how CERB works along with building a solid reputation as a respected member...

It is tough to respect a "newbie" and want to help them out when they do not want to help themselves in the first place.

CERB has been extremely helpful to me in my decisions as to which SP or MP I have chosen to visit. Why? Its due to the valued members who take the time to post recommendations and to add meaningful input to the threads in the various forums...

Because thats the way CERB should be!

Rodehard

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
CERB has been extremely helpful to me in my decisions as to which SP or MP I have chosen to visit. Why? Its due to the valued members who take the time to post recommendations and to add meaningful input to the threads in the various forums...

Because thats the way CERB should be!

Rodehard

Not wanting to trash the newbies, but one newbie posted "what's the purpose of this forum?, nobody wants to help when I ask for feedback"

The purpose of the forum starts with contributing to the forum, then reap what you sow.

Sometimes newer people are not aware of, or don't understand the value, of the search function. I now it had taken me a few months to even realize the value of it to my research...

After all, although we may not have been like "them", we all were new at some time...

Guest s**nflute
Sometimes newer people are not aware of, or don't understand the value, of the search function. I now it had taken me a few months to even realize the value of it to my research...

After all, although we may not have been like "them", we all were new at some time...

So true my friend....unlike "them" many of us are patient enough to wait for the results.

Does anyone have a phone number for this place. Im thinking of trying it, but I want to check on something before I go there.

Guest s**nflute
Does anyone have a phone number for this place. Im thinking of trying it, but I want to check on something before I go there.

Mike take a look at the Sun

Guest Charles Saatchi

Yes I've been a few times, ladies are pretty and friendly. No clock watching , great service.

Made an appointement at 216 Dalhousie and when I showed up the lady (very rudely) told me they were busy/.. Repeat? No.

Additional Comments:

Made an appointement at 216 Dalhousie and when I showed up the lady (very rudely) told me they were busy/.. Repeat? No.

• Like 1