Samantha from PK

There has been no feed back on Samantha here YET. PK advertises her as no restrictions, so why don't you go ahead and see her. She has that spinner type body:boobies:, and looks like a great time, I just might this week, if schedules allow me too.:wink:

Standing up to the plate, just look at this recent review a BINGO it was all great...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8189

Thanks! I might just have to be the guinee pig on this one. Something tells me I'm going to be enjoying the "experiments"...

That was a great review! Ive never seen her before, I'll keep that in mind. Her and Yasmine will be my back-up plan if things fail.

You know what they say; first idea is usualy the best idea.

Anybody toftt? Was debating calling her today, first i'd like to see if anyone has any feedback.

Much appreciated!

Edit: she was on CL last night...

I spoke to Jason about Samantha. She was quoted as 5 3 and 110 lbs (a spinner) and cute with very pale skin and very open minded. I was first going to try her but she wasn't available until later in the day. I am very happy with my choice of Natasha though (delighted), but something tells me I would have been happy with Samantha too. PK has been doing very well in attracting beautiful classy open minded ladies to the agency.

If you decide to TOFTT Samantha, please don't hesistate to review.

Guest i***k***

Why don't all you guys that have seen her write a nice little rec for her in the Ottawa section then she'll be sure to get some more business. Can't hurt especially if you had a good time and you don't have to get into details.