Crown Skinless Skin Condoms

I would recommend, if you're bringing your own condoms to an encounter, to bring them in the unopened box. And let her know before the encounter. That way, if she is still not comfortable with you bringing your own, she may be willing to go and purchase your preferred brand.

• Like 1

Go figure, learn something new every day.

Never heard of these before. Thanks for posting...

So, finally got around to checking out the stores. Wildes had a small basket of condoms, maybe 20-30 in all. They weren't Crown. According to the salesguy, they aren't actively carrying condoms. On the other hand, Venus Envy had quite a selection and did have the Crown Skinless condoms as well. Never having tried any of what they had, I ended up buying samples of three different types.

I guess I'll have to conduct some tests now :hump:

Field testing condoms...

Interesting vocation... ;)

I might try and swing by Venus next to pick up some samples as well. Just need to find a lab assistant to help with the experimentation

Looking forward to hearing your test results

Venus Envy has a great selection of toys, condoms, books, DVDs... you name it.

I do agree with Cleo, however. It's important to inform your SP that you'll be bringing your own condoms. I would personally feel uncomfortable with this and would prefer simply making my own trip to Venus Envy to buy the kind you prefer. Bringing the condoms in an unopened box seems best - but ultimately - that decision should be left with the provider in question.

Happy fucking, and I'm glad Venus Envy had what you needed ;)

So, finally got around to checking out the stores. Wildes had a small basket of condoms, maybe 20-30 in all. They weren't Crown. According to the salesguy, they aren't actively carrying condoms. On the other hand, Venus Envy had quite a selection and did have the Crown Skinless condoms as well. Never having tried any of what they had, I ended up buying samples of three different types.

I guess I'll have to conduct some tests now :hump:

Having never explored a gay sex shop, I wonder why they aren't enthusiastic about rubbers. Just curious?

Having never explored a gay sex shop, I wonder why they aren't enthusiastic about rubbers. Just curious?

The salesguy told me they weren't good sellers or words to that effect. I didn't ask for, and he didn't offer, an opinion why that is.

• Like 1

Field testing condoms...

Interesting vocation... ;)

I might try and swing by Venus next to pick up some samples as well. Just need to find a lab assistant to help with the experimentation

Looking forward to hearing your test results

You could start here: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=90455

before you start your "field testing"

Carry on...