massage is dying in ottawa

all my old locales are either - closed by le probs or have staffed non english speaking asians. I believe my days of visiting mps are over and I will take a more organized/planned approach with sp's ( with more return and less hassle ). CMJ seems to be the exception but it really is an inconvenient location for me. anyone else feeling this way?

I would argue the opposite to be honest. I would say there are more choices than ever. Yes the Ottawa scene has changed a lot in the past 5 years, mainly due to the Asian Invasion. When I started hobbying, the massage section in the Ottawa Sun was short and concise. All of a sudden, the number of MPs doubled within a 1-1.5 year span, and the majority of those were Asian (with a few exceptions).

Many of the classics are still around -- Michelle's, Inner Image, Body Basics, Body Care, Studio 2000. You will almost always find talent and quality at these places.

Lots of new options too -- Acqua, Luna, Oasis, Lamora's, Jade. At these places, with a little research and reading, and a few PMs, you can find a few gems.

Then there are the standouts -- CMJ, Michelle_MA come to mind, where, unless there was a lunar eclipse while a monkey flew out of my butt, you are guaranteed a quality time full of pleasure.

• Like 1

I agree with the previous message. if you like massages there are certainly some good options and a very good choice of wonderful ladies.

Guest gagagaga

I agree...there are tons of options available.

The only reason that I don't go to mp's more often is that daty is a must for me, and most of the best mp's don't offer this anymore.

I believe that location may it be in any part of town, if you are interested you will drive to it.

I think you would be happy as well visiting SP's, but again location is scattered within the city so you still have the same issue at hand.

So in closing, I think that MP's locally that are highly recommended here on CERB, such as CMJ, Michell Ma, Bridget etc...are the tops in my books.

Yes, you do get more bang for your buck visiting an SP over a MP but it is all in the erotic play, and how you want to play, both type of providers are very sensual sexy fun.;-)

Just have a read if you haven't yet!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8299

all my old locales are either - closed by le probs or have staffed non english speaking asians. I believe my days of visiting mps are over and I will take a more organized/planned approach with sp's ( with more return and less hassle ). CMJ seems to be the exception but it really is an inconvenient location for me. anyone else feeling this way?

Well I have beem been hobbying for 20yrs and mostly massage and I would say it is not dead you just have to pick the rite loacation or Indy

CMJ I would say most people would drive from anywhere and the same be said for an Indy

• Like 1

Guest n----9

I would disagree with original post also - CMJ is alive and well... and some of the indepedents are great too, but I am biased toward CMJ. I think Jasmine is an outstanding business woman and you are guaranteed a great location, attentive sexy women and intense intimacy.

The fact some hobbyists at times opt for CMJ over even a full service SP should speak for itself. So I'm assuming you've never been to CMJ. Check it out and then post your experience!

I gotta give props & a shout-out to CMJ as well.

It's their top-notch customer service that makes them stand out so well.

Their MA's are of such good quality that you could imagine being in a 5-star at Whistler.

Guest shygirl

i also disagree i happen to be a mature lady in my forties and alot of men love my massages they certainly release alot of stress for business men and someone whom just wants to be pampered ...................:boobies: