Four play

Just to let you know FourPlay has returned for its 3rd season on Team1200.

Todays topic was getting your woman off with a new couple toy. That both stimulates the woman's G-spot and Clit at the same time. It is called the QuiVibe.

it was invented by an Ottawa couple who were laid off by Nortel.

Myself I hope to buy one for my favorite sp's this toy in the future.

Now only if they could invent a woman for a man. oops not so good for sp's. Lets pretend I didn't say that.:razz::boobies:

• Like 1

I have been known to buy vibrators for my ladies while visiting on dates, for around 20 bucks for a decent vibrator is

the Hip g-spot at Aren't We Naughty Sex Store it is a top ten seller, with oral stimulation at the same time, its fun to watch your lady, shake and move with excitement:mrgreen:. The above WeVibe is also great but is at higher end at 119.00

2259.jpg

HIP G REQUIRES 2 AA BATTERIES

If you listen to proram Four play on team 1200. You could have won one, for free last Sunday.

They give a weekly $50 gift certificate to The Adult SuperFun store so you can reduce the price very easily.

Support made in Ottawa.

By the way this product is going in the Oscars gift bag this year.

Can we say get the Stars horny.:boobies::-P:!:

E.D.MAN ..I leave my vibrators with the ladies..as a gift.. I not worried about reducing my price.

BTW I already have WeVibe and toy cleaner...always remember to clean your toys after playing!:razz:

Personally, I've never really been much of a vibe girl.

I prefer anal beads. There are few things I will shamelessly promote and anal beads are one of them.

I know that this is a recommendation board and not a review board, but I just have to say, that show sucks ;) I never thought I'd be bored listening to girls talk about sex until tuning in to FourPlay. Nothing against the girls on the show, I met them all and got hammered with them one night and they were fun, but they do need to work on the content of the show.

I've seen the We-Vibe device though and it does look very intriguing...been thinking of picking one up as a gift and seeing the results.

• Like 1

Yes but the Wevibe can be used while having intercourse with your woman. I think the WeVibe can stimulate the woman's g-spot and clit and mans penis at the same time. it was invented as a couples toy. just not single use by the woman.

And Four Play show is one of the best shows I've heard.

They are all volunteers and not paid.

Charlie being the hottest of them and N.J. is pretty hot. Can't comment on Roxy , she looks to much like my 1st gf.

I have appeared on Four Play myself as the man in the hotseat.:smile::twisted:8-)

• Like 1

ED man - good on ya for posting this info. This might come in handy for some. Personally not my cup of tea. When I'm with a woman, I'm the only toy she needs. :-P:-P She can play with me, stroke me, squeeze me, man handle me, insert me... well - you get the picture. :-P

• Like 1

I also agree with Erin I am a total bum girl... Those who know me, know how I like to be loved...

Kiss

Guess everyone has a fetish, mine is drinking Crown Royal, I love the way it makes my man Gspot moan..........LOL!

rub

I just want to know how you get 4-play out of the radio, what car manufacturer is offering that?

What a great idea, what's next tilt stearing for more head room!

LOL

Apex